Author Topic: Bad Lucc (Dubb Union)?  (Read 470 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bad Lucc (Dubb Union)?
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 01:25:58 PM »
Oh, and THEE ONLY reason why I responded 2day is because 1 of my Boys hit my line and told me yall was Poppin talk about me on some silly shit. Which STILL sounds crazy 2 me. A Soopafly Stan ran me off? WOW! Listen to it. C'Mon Kids, Say it wit me. A SOOPAFLY STAN RAN ME OFF OF DUBCNN <== Now didnt that sound crazy to yall? smmfh. Mannnnnnnnnn, Knock it the FUCK off. Lol!

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 01:45:13 PM »
this guy is raw. hella dope

no album as of yet. 

where is he? i rmember he posted here, untill SoopaflyDPGC ran him out

Yeah, he went running out of here.  He was tired of living in Soopafly's shadow.  So sad that he was trying brag about all the unreleased Soopafly music he had, when he should've been bragging about his own music.  I'm sure the dude will be back when he has an album to sell or something.  I think that's the only reason he was here in the first place.  He joined dubcc when the dubb union album was about to drop and thought he'd have all these fans.  Turns out, everyone on here are big Soopafly fans and Good Lucc basically got jealous and ran off when he saw that everyone was praising Soopafly and how he basically saved the album and had to carry Good Lucc and the other guy. 

yea man,
but whatever happend to Bad Lucc?
i always thought Bad Lucc was a very talented rapper, but i never understood how one person could run him out of a forum like this..   ???

why would he brag about unreleased Soopafly-music tho?
i know he did,
but thats kinda gay.
Daz isnt braggin about unreleased Snoop Dogg-music, so why would Bad Lucc brag about unreleased Fly-music?
smh, weird  ???

I only said that shit cuz that Idiot was talking about all the Fly shit he got. I was like, Nigga I got shit too. New shit and old. Whats the big deal? Oh, and Daz always talks about ALL THE UNRELEASED MUSIC he has on 2Pac. Thats my nigga. I know the deal. So whats the point of all this anyway? Why would ANYBODY think that some1 ran me outta here? Thats crazy. That doesnt sound crazy 2 you? Maybe I had otha shit 2 do. Anybody think about that? I do so much writing and work behind the scenes i cant be on here like I use to be. Could that be the reason? Or after all the hate that goes down here like it use to go down on WCRYDAZ, somebody ran me off? A Soopafly Fan @ that? C'Mon man, Be Smart! Lol! 4real! Be Smart Bruh!

yea, but u said some shit about a track with soopafly, warren g, and brotha lynch hung......for the record, is there really a track like that? i'm not guna lie, u had me makin threads requestin that track n shit, thinkin it was real LOL

if it exists, tell Fly or some1 2 release that shit asap.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 03:26:00 PM »
i got you, Lucc.   i got you
but stop lyin tho

as soon as SoopaflyDPGC started callin you "Good Lucc", you felt offended n shit n stopped postin here

and Daz Dillinger stopped postin here,  when somebody said that he is clogging Kurupt's toilet.. he felt offended

im only bein real

*edit*
and whens ur album droppin?  

« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:01:47 PM by Michael Madsen »

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 03:44:01 PM »
btw, Lucc

i wanted to ask this..

but remember when the Dubb Union-thing was poppin?

as soon as SoopaflyDPGC bashed on you and Damani after the album-drop,, its seems to me like your ties were severed within the group.

Priest Brooks havent fucked wit u guys like that, since SoopaflyDPGC came in on this forum and hated on you guys

did SooaflyDPGC have an input on the decisions that happened wit the group?  ???

im still lookin forward to a solo/Bad Lucc-album  tho 8)   you can do this shit on ur own.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 03:49:00 PM by Michael Madsen »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 08:41:48 PM »
btw, Lucc

i wanted to ask this..

but remember when the Dubb Union-thing was poppin?

as soon as SoopaflyDPGC bashed on you and Damani after the album-drop,, its seems to me like your ties were severed within the group.

Priest Brooks havent fucked wit u guys like that, since SoopaflyDPGC came in on this forum and hated on you guys

did SooaflyDPGC have an input on the decisions that happened wit the group?  ???

im still lookin forward to a solo/Bad Lucc-album  tho 8)   you can do this shit on ur own.

I think Soopafly appreciates his real fans, such as myself.  He knows i have collected over 250 Soopafly tracks and have the rare Dat Woopty Woop promo shirt that i got at his concert and he respects that.  I told THE MAN straight up that Good Lucc was a waste of his time and was trying to ride his coat tails.  Apparently Fly respected his fans and listened to them because he dropped Lucc like a bad habit.  Soopafly's new album is rising on the charts like crazy and is getting airplay all over the nation.  He doesn't need some 450 pound weight holding him down.  I think Soopafly gave Good Lucc like 4 or 5 of his fattest, ugliest hoes from his stable in exchange for him to stop calling and texting Fly and to leave him alone.  

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2011, 01:59:43 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^
i would love to see in live how real Soopafly slappin you like a bitches hes rapping about for being such a groupie  ;D ;D

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2011, 02:12:08 AM »
Oh word? One of Mikes faggot trolling posts got deleted...

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2011, 06:21:22 AM »
smh @ William gettn worried about the content of my questions to Bad Lucc and Daz. "HE'S TROLLING! HIS QUESTIONS!!  :o - THIS IS TROLLING!!!"  

lmao, gimme a break, you old miserable groupie-weirdo, get off my...   :poke:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:34:53 AM by Michael Madsen »