Author Topic: .....FUCK THE EASTCOAST!!!!  (Read 647 times)

S.G.V.

Re:.....FUCK THE EASTCOAST!!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2003, 03:00:43 PM »

lmao.......

and DJ Kay Slay is showing love to west (xzibit, ea ski, ras kass...sons all on his mixtapes)
and every dj out here showin love to the east...playin tracks from Jay-Z, Nas, Ja, Talib Kweli, Fat Joe, N.O.R.E., 50 Cent, Beanie Sigel, Freeway, Mobb Deep, Wu Tang, Redman, Busta Rhymes all the fuckin time...shit...we show more love out here than any other area...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2003, 03:12:11 PM »
i loved the west...But in the last couple years they been wack....

E-Style

• Lil Geezy
  • Compton's Finest aka Dj Quik!
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2003, 04:56:28 PM »
Quote from: Represent. on January 26, 2003, 01:06:42 AM    Fuck all that coastal shit...I bang whatevers bangin.
We all cool  

fuck all that, eastcoast ain't shit, if you eastcoast, why in the hell are you in the Westcoast Connection Forum, you see the key word in there? West is the best, fuck the rest.

Thats right.  I lot u fools on here say the westcoast is weak then what the fuck u doing on here.
Fuck the East!

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2003, 10:01:13 PM »
WEST COAST REPRESENT
« Last Edit: January 28, 2003, 10:01:57 PM by 2paclbc »

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2003, 01:56:17 AM »
I can't even go back and comment on some of the bullshit I read, it would take forever.

If you say "fuck the east", you're missing out on Rakim, Nas, Redman, Gang Starr, Mobb Deep, Pete Rock, Tribe, Kane, Pun, Beatnuts, EPMD, Biggie, CNN, Jay, G Rap, De La, Roots, KRS, BCC, Wu, Slick Rick...I could go on for a while, it's your loss.
i ain't tryin to clown, on some ole schoo kats, like slick rick, de la, and some other foo's, but i don't be hatin on rappers who be kickin it in the west, but alot of them fools, feel the same way about us like we do about them, eastcoast mutha fuckkas be hatin on the west, and you know it, there maybe some people their coo wit but for the most part, they be like 'fuck em. anywayz you know how them white people be gettin mad n shit, callin em crackas n shit, tryin to be hard n claim shit, im gonna sock another white mutha fucka wearin a rag, or tryin to be a thug, this shit is pissin me off, wack all dem mutha fuckin haters. on the real!
muthafuckaz like naughty by nature & crew, gangstarr & crew, wu-tang & crew
and more solo artists, there are lof of east coast cats that got love for the west coast artists and their sound..jus like gangstarr wit the scc
or the wu wit spice 1 or naughty by nature was down wit pac...
i could go on

i gotta say, fuck da commercial east coast wanna be gangsta muthafuckas
like p-diddy, jay-z,ja rule, nelly, neptunes
fuck all those !!!
but dont fuck wit the real G's out da east !!!
cause they got love for the Westcoast !

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

E-Style

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2003, 04:56:10 AM »

E-Style

• Lil Geezy

Don Seer

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2003, 05:00:17 AM »
I can't even go back and comment on some of the bullshit I read, it would take forever.

If you say "fuck the east", you're missing out on Rakim, Nas, Redman, Gang Starr, Mobb Deep, Pete Rock, Tribe, Kane, Pun, Beatnuts, EPMD, Biggie, CNN, Jay, G Rap, De La, Roots, KRS, BCC, Wu, Slick Rick...I could go on for a while, it's your loss.
i ain't tryin to clown, on some ole schoo kats, like slick rick, de la, and some other foo's, but i don't be hatin on rappers who be kickin it in the west, but alot of them fools, feel the same way about us like we do about them, eastcoast mutha fuckkas be hatin on the west, and you know it, there maybe some people their coo wit but for the most part, they be like 'fuck em. anywayz you know how them white people be gettin mad n shit, callin em crackas n shit, tryin to be hard n claim shit, im gonna sock another white mutha fucka wearin a rag, or tryin to be a thug, this shit is pissin me off, wack all dem mutha fuckin haters. on the real!
and more solo artists, there are lof of east coast cats that got love for the west coast artists and their sound..jus like gangstarr wit the scc
i could go on

fuck all those !!!

T

do they have gangstas in germany?

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2003, 05:46:00 AM »

i could go on

fuck all those !!!

T

do they have gangstas in germany?

why you askin that?
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2003, 01:56:30 PM »
cause the west aint bringing nothin fresh and new
same washed up out of date sound
when they make a new sound Holla

Fuck making a new sound...stick with that gangsta shit...u know people still love that shit..at least out here in da west...and i love east coast hiphop and shit...but fuck the radio stations over there..muthafuckers never play songs from west coast artists...and the fucking radio stations here in da west ain't supporting the west coast rappers either...which is just somethin that i don't understand what so ever...And it seems like theres some west coast hatin ass bitches in this thread...why do ya even post in this fourm? GET DA FUCK OUT FAGGOTS. ain't nobody want faggots like ya on this board..thats for sure.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2003, 02:01:15 PM by KuRuPtion »

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2003, 05:29:43 PM »
cause the west aint bringing nothin fresh and new
same washed up out of date sound
when they make a new sound Holla

Fuck making a new sound...stick with that gangsta shit...u know people still love that shit..at least out here in da west...and i love east coast hiphop and shit...but fuck the radio stations over there..muthafuckers never play songs from west coast artists...and the fucking radio stations here in da west ain't supporting the west coast rappers either...which is just somethin that i don't understand what so ever...And it seems like theres some west coast hatin ass bitches in this thread...why do ya even post in this fourm? GET DA FUCK OUT FAGGOTS. ain't nobody want faggots like ya on this board..thats for sure.
thats clownin, eastcoast aint got nuthin on this rite here.