Author Topic: TONIGHT - J RO & KURUPT new!!!!!  (Read 242 times)

Tha_Reverend

TONIGHT - J RO & KURUPT new!!!!!
« on: January 25, 2003, 10:51:06 PM »
yo.  there is new song  called Tonight.  J-Ro ft. Kurupt.  it's off the new J wells mix tape.  oh God this is HOT. the beat is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.  and Kurupt sounds dope as fuk!!!!  my main nigga Kurupt is BACK!!!  i'ma cop this album just for this song.  I'm sure the rest is good. or even better.   :D

I got it from DPG Records forum.  heres the link for yall that don't have it yet.

http://jgotti.web1000.com/mp3/tonight.htm
« Last Edit: January 25, 2003, 11:08:27 PM by Tree Trunk Hoe Slappa »

Smooth

Re:TONIGHT - J RO & KURUPT new!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2003, 11:54:09 PM »
ohhh yeah!... shit's tight for sure, thanks for hookin that link up, props... im def feelin the track... Kurupt's comin off tight and that bitch sounds real good on the chorus...

"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2003, 12:08:22 AM »
Alright first off, it's a DOPE song, beat is nice, hook is nice, J-ro is great, Kurupt is great.

but AGAIN, Kurupt rhymes Bitch & Dick 4 times, LOL

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2003, 01:20:27 AM »
Thanks a whole bunch for this.

I can't stop listening to it. That J Wells is a HOT producer. I'm feeling everything he's layed his hands on.

I came into the thread and was greeted by the lovely woman, and then got a lovely track!

Thanks!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2003, 02:14:00 AM »
HELL YEA.. that bitch is bad hue E-Rock^^^  uuggg..

Thanks alot for the hookup on the track.  Im sure this will bet ripped soon.

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2003, 11:30:56 AM »
damn..........beat is bangin!!!!  Kurupt and Jro sound tigghttt!!!  the hook is tight too!!  this song is straight westcoast style..........its that beat that u have to bump in yo ride!!!!!

cant wait for the whole mixtape when it comes out!!

lbc213

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2003, 11:57:26 AM »
damn..........beat is bangin!!!!  Kurupt and Jro sound tigghttt!!!  the hook is tight too!!  this song is straight westcoast style..........its that beat that u have to bump in yo ride!!!!!

cant wait for the whole mixtape when it comes out!!

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2003, 01:01:49 PM »
yeah I was up till like midnight bumpin this track over and over.  that's all I was listenin to the whole night. the track is very very sweet.  it just sucks you in.  this J wells is lookin to be a very promising adition to tha west.

and yes, that girl is da bOmB ;D

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2003, 11:23:57 PM »
wow this shit is good came out of nowhere too