Author Topic: Bizarre - Hey Nicki (Bizarre Shows His Affection For Nicki Minaj)  (Read 395 times)

Sccit

Re: Bizarre - Hey Nicki (Bizarre Shows His Affection For Nicki Minaj)
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 12:37:01 PM »
too much simpin. that why these hoes walk around wit their head in the air now. suckas givin these lame hoes too much attention. this song wouldn't have been created pre ymcmb nicki.

Word.. these rappers need to stop kissing ass... "Too Many Rappers In Love" like Westside Connection said.  Back in the 90's it wouldn't of mattered how fine Niki is, rappers would of dissed the fuck out of the whole Young Money Crew back in the 80's and 90's for being wack and for puttiing salt in the game.   But rappers today are just like, "I respect their hustle".

i dunno how much respect he's truly showin her by tellin her he jerks it to her posters, wants to blow out her dads mouth, and wants to spit in her food at her wedding, though, lol.......seems more like he tryna be on some creeper shit, attention grabbin antics, what bizarres always been about.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Bizarre - Hey Nicki (Bizarre Shows His Affection For Nicki Minaj)
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 02:46:16 PM »
too much simpin. that why these hoes walk around wit their head in the air now. suckas givin these lame hoes too much attention. this song wouldn't have been created pre ymcmb nicki.

Word.. these rappers need to stop kissing ass... "Too Many Rappers In Love" like Westside Connection said.  Back in the 90's it wouldn't of mattered how fine Niki is, rappers would of dissed the fuck out of the whole Young Money Crew back in the 80's and 90's for being wack and for puttiing salt in the game.   But rappers today are just like, "I respect their hustle".

true.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.