Author Topic: how do u kick in madden 12?  (Read 481 times)

polepositon

how do u kick in madden 12?
« on: November 26, 2011, 03:50:10 PM »
the person im playing dont want to tell me. he said hit x and then hit x again when it gets between the two white lines. is this true? he beat me 7 to 6 and he didnt score until 4th quarter. i scored first quarter and didnt score again cuz i was tryna feel the game out. its def a lil diff. we played for the SBowl. thats fucked up. if he is lying ill just play the computer to brush up on my kickin. and he kept no huddlein a lot. not to mention he wont give me the best two outta three games now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: how do u kick in madden 12?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 05:52:40 PM »
Press X, let the meter go up & press X, then when it goes down into that little box for accuracy, press X again.

polepositon

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 06:22:19 PM »
thks. ok. so, when we played, i did press x and the meter lit up. then went down and as it was going down i pressed x. so, i think he isnt lying then. i have to wait til its in accuracy and then hit x. like ur saying as well. one thing. just to make sure. im only pressin x twice? correct? after i finish listnin to this sade ima play against the computer and make it do what it do. thks again. appreciate it.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 02:52:23 PM »
Seriously bro? This is why they enclose a fucking manual in the gamecase.

polepositon

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »
man. shut the fuck up. if you didnt want to answer a simple question u shoulda just kept it moving. especially since the question was answered.im not with your bs, starting shit rehersal. like, always tryna say some slick,smart mouthed shit. stop wasting ur fucking energy being a bitch. and u dumb mfer i aint bout to read no got damn manuel to play any game. ur high heel wearing ass sound dumb ass shit saying sum shit like that. like im baking a cake or sum shit...first pour the cake mix in a bowl. now, crack two eggs. gtfohwtbs. and just by mentioing the manuel, i know i could whoop ur ass in madden. i asked to make sure the person wasnt lying. im already knowing its x...its been x on all the maddens ive played...i just wanted to get it right. trick. how the fuck u gone get a runner in ur stockings cuz of a question. fool. just,,,,shut up. damn. u know what..u gotta expect some asshole talking unwanted uneccessary bs..so, if i dont want to deal with it. i know what to do. u can go to hell.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 04:32:15 PM »
LOL, he has a point. There's also this crazy thing called "google".

BabyBird

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 04:40:56 PM »
call Microsoft head office and complain

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 01:45:08 PM »
man. shut the fuck up. if you didnt want to answer a simple question u shoulda just kept it moving. especially since the question was answered.im not with your bs, starting shit rehersal. like, always tryna say some slick,smart mouthed shit. stop wasting ur fucking energy being a bitch. and u dumb mfer i aint bout to read no got damn manuel to play any game. ur high heel wearing ass sound dumb ass shit saying sum shit like that. like im baking a cake or sum shit...first pour the cake mix in a bowl. now, crack two eggs. gtfohwtbs. and just by mentioing the manuel, i know i could whoop ur ass in madden. i asked to make sure the person wasnt lying. im already knowing its x...its been x on all the maddens ive played...i just wanted to get it right. trick. how the fuck u gone get a runner in ur stockings cuz of a question. fool. just,,,,shut up. damn. u know what..u gotta expect some asshole talking unwanted uneccessary bs..so, if i dont want to deal with it. i know what to do. u can go to hell.

HAHAHAHA 'i aint bout to read no got damn manuel'

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 07:25:00 PM »
^ Sig worthy.

polepositon

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 11:33:03 AM »
your an idiot. I know how to spell the word. when i use my phone to post here (which I can't for sometime now, cuz the admins blocked me from doing so) I have a problem with some of the letters on that phone and  i type fast. grow up. chumps;D