Author Topic: NFL week 13 discussion thread  (Read 1230 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: NFL week 13 discussion thread
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 07:45:18 AM »
Those losses to Oakland & Denver will wind up fucking us in the ass.

I can realistically see Denver winning the next two games at home against Chicago and New England.

I'll say this, if Denver can somehow make it to the SB by going into Ne and winning and then beating the undefeated Packers, Tim Tebow will become the most popular athlete on the planet since Michael Jordan.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 09:49:14 AM »
Also,it's odd that the last three titans  all ended in 23-17 scores
Duely noted.. I know TB & Buf did, forgot about ATL..

Titans baby  8) 8) 8) I was at this game live and had a great fucking time cheering on my boys!

7-5!! When most analysts predicted a 3-5 win season..

Most of those predictions, mine included, came in before Hasselbeck was signed and before Peyton was sidelined. That those two things away and you'd be lucky to have 3 wins right now.

My Bills collapsed once they lost their centers. It's not that Kyle Williams is that good, though he is good. It's that they have no replacement NT and moving the rookie Dareus over just hurts the run D even more.
LMAO that makes no sense. So if Peyton wasn't sidelined, we'd be a 3 win team? We've played the Colts once...I'd love to know how you figure that?

And the Hasselbeck signing comment is even more dumb. "The Packers wouldn't be so good if they didn't draft Rodgers a few years ago." You see what I did there? Stupid..

We signed a QB...  ???

And no, most of the predictions I saw came after we signed Hasselbeck.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 12:27:20 PM »

I don't. Bengals are going to be lucky to finish 9-7. Denver and raiders will fight it out for the division, the winner will finish 9-7, the loser 8-8. The only team we have to worry about is the titans, but they aren't beating the saints next week. If we win out, we're in.simple as that. But realistically I think we go 10-6 like I predicted  and take that spot. Anything can happen, but that's how I see it. The key is out offensive line is finally clicking. That's two weeks in a row they have looked great and haven't given up a sack.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 12:37:16 PM »

I don't. Bengals are going to be lucky to finish 9-7. Denver and raiders will fight it out for the division, the winner will finish 9-7, the loser 8-8. The only team we have to worry about is the titans, but they aren't beating the saints next week. If we win out, we're in.simple as that. But realistically I think we go 10-6 like I predicted  and take that spot. Anything can happen, but that's how I see it. The key is out offensive line is finally clicking. That's two weeks in a row they have looked great and haven't given up a sack.
Keep in mind the Titans can very realistically go 10-6 (new orleans, jax, indy, hou).. we're gonna beat indy & jax, and hopefully get 1 more win.. if the jets/titans finish 10-6, will have the tiebreaker over you guys  ;)

you guys need to win out imo

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 12:42:57 PM »
I say you finish 9-7, one off from what I predicted.But who knows, the next four weeks are going to be crazy.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2011, 01:02:41 PM »
I say you finish 9-7, one off from what I predicted.But who knows, the next four weeks are going to be crazy.
You'll need us to lose to both hou & nwo in that case. Considering hou is week 17 and they'll have the division wrapped up by then, they'll likely be resting,

or hope we drop one to indy or jax lol

not saying it's impossible we go 9-7, but I like our chances of 10-6
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 01:06:15 PM by Lunatic »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2011, 01:50:10 PM »

Titans baby  8) 8) 8) I was at this game live and had a great fucking time cheering on my boys!

Most of those predictions, mine included, came in before Hasselbeck was signed and before Peyton was sidelined. That those two things away and you'd be lucky to have 3 wins right now.

My Bills collapsed once they lost their centers. It's not that Kyle Williams is that good, though he is good. It's that they have no replacement NT and moving the rookie Dareus over just hurts the run D even more.
LMAO that makes no sense. So if Peyton wasn't sidelined, we'd be a 3 win team? We've played the Colts once...I'd love to know how you figure that?

And the Hasselbeck signing comment is even more dumb. "The Packers wouldn't be so good if they didn't draft Rodgers a few years ago." You see what I did there? Stupid..

We signed a QB...  ???

All I can speak for is my prediction; and it came before Hasselbeck was signed. Peyton playing this year gives you two losses guaranteed, one already, and one on the way. Locker or whoever they would have started would have given you losses against Baltimore, Denver, TB in my opinion. That's 3 less, 4 less with Peyton against Indy, giving you a current 3-9 record, 4 and 8 maybe. And with the Saints, Colts and Texans coming up that'd been 3 more losses, which will now be 2 more losses because of no Peyton, and I still don't expect you to do much against Wade's defense in Houston come Jan 1st.

And once Matt was in there and then Peyton was a no show I agreed that you guys would be at least be in the WC hunt all season, and you can check my posts. But early in the off season I had you guys fighting for last in the division. It's not that you simply signed a QB, or even a vet. It's that you signed someone I believed in that made me more hopeful. Had it been Delhomme or McNabb I wouldn't have been so uppy on your Titans, and once Peyton went down I called for no wins by the Colts until he comes back.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2011, 03:23:01 PM »

We signed a QB...  ???

All I can speak for is my prediction; and it came before Hasselbeck was signed. Peyton playing this year gives you two losses guaranteed, one already, and one on the way. Locker or whoever they would have started would have given you losses against Baltimore, Denver, TB in my opinion. That's 3 less, 4 less with Peyton against Indy, giving you a current 3-9 record, 4 and 8 maybe. And with the Saints, Colts and Texans coming up that'd been 3 more losses, which will now be 2 more losses because of no Peyton, and I still don't expect you to do much against Wade's defense in Houston come Jan 1st.

And once Matt was in there and then Peyton was a no show I agreed that you guys would be at least be in the WC hunt all season, and you can check my posts. But early in the off season I had you guys fighting for last in the division. It's not that you simply signed a QB, or even a vet. It's that you signed someone I believed in that made me more hopeful. Had it been Delhomme or McNabb I wouldn't have been so uppy on your Titans, and once Peyton went down I called for no wins by the Colts until he comes back.

I'll disregard the Locker thing because it doesn't matter, Hasselbeck is our QB. I could care less about any of the talk before he was signed and wasn't accusing you of anything. I know plenty analysts still had us as a 3-5 win team with Hasselbeck, that was my original point.

Sure Manning MAY give us two losses (I think we'd split with the Colts like we have multiple times in previous years WITH Manning) but we're still not a 3-5 win team.

We're still a 8-9 win team with a healthy Manning in the division.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 03:28:37 PM »

Who cares? All that means is worse draft picks.

And if the Colts can't land Cowher, I hope they get Fisher. You put Fisher wit Manning on the Titans and they'd still be winning Superbowls.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 04:15:55 PM »

And if the Colts can't land Cowher, I hope they get Fisher. You put Fisher wit Manning on the Titans and they'd still be winning Superbowls.
We're gonna get to 10 anyways

Fisher is immensely overrated. He'll run the ball and use Manning and the passing offense as a decoy lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 04:40:12 PM »

Fisher is immensely overrated. He'll run the ball and use Manning and the passing offense as a decoy lol.

What he is capable of is building a team that is sound enough to win more than zero games with out Manning. And that's all Peyton needs. Although, Polian would just get in the way.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 05:00:50 PM »
The colts are more then capable, they threw in the towel without Peyton. I'm sorry but the team isn't that bad. They have a great o-line,top ten receiving core,a top 10 tight end and a middle of the pack defense anchored by two of the nest DE's in the game. They just gave up and it's quite clear. Even before the season you could tell they didn't care, bad mouthing Kerry Collins before he'd even taken a snap in public is pathetic. The team knew it would be difficult and they didn't care to show, choosing to write off the season then attempt to be a middle of the pack team.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 05:06:51 PM »
The colts are more then capable, they threw in the towel without Peyton. I'm sorry but the team isn't that bad. They have a great o-line,top ten receiving core,a top 10 tight end and a middle of the pack defense anchored by two of the nest DE's in the game. They just gave up and it's quite clear. Even before the season you could tell they didn't care, bad mouthing Kerry Collins before he'd even taken a snap in public is pathetic. The team knew it would be difficult and they didn't care to show, choosing to write off the season then attempt to be a middle of the pack team.

I've said for years that they suck with out Peyton, everyone else has been saying that Peyton's weapons is what made him great. 0-12, 2 TDs for Reggie Wayne. I win! Even Ray Lewis said the team is a below average team propped up by Peyton.

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 05:30:35 PM »

What he is capable of is building a team that is sound enough to win more than zero games with out Manning. And that's all Peyton needs. Although, Polian would just get in the way.
Fisher will be back in coaching next year but I don't think it'll be with Indy. If Garrett is fired in Dallas, Fisher is the guy 100% - Jerry Jones has a hard on for Fisher. I can see the Chargers job being for Fisher also.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 06:25:12 PM »

I've said for years that they suck with out Peyton, everyone else has been saying that Peyton's weapons is what made him great. 0-12, 2 TDs for Reggie Wayne. I win! Even Ray Lewis said the team is a below average team propped up by Peyton.

They're obviously not good without him, but that's their own fault. They decide to build their whole fuckin system around this guy to the point where it doesn't operate well without him, along with the fact that they never invested in a decent backup and never invest any time in the guys they do have. Brock Huard (who works for espn seattle) backed up Manning for a few years and talked about how his offensive coordinator didn't even know that he was left handed. The organization has nobody to blame for this but themselves for giving Manning 100% power over the entire offense. Is this same team a playoff team under a different offense? No, but no way they're an 0-16 Andrew Luck team. The organization screwed themselves by riding Manning for so long and they're finally paying the price for it.