Author Topic: NEW SONG: Andre Nickatina - Call The Dealer  (Read 283 times)

Sccit

Re: NEW SONG: Andre Nickatina - Call The Dealer
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 12:10:27 PM »
Nah I just wasn't feelin ur ego and I didn't like how u started shit in that Kokane thread, shit was
mad wack.  U basically caught feelings over the truth and was
actin like Kokane deserves some type of pedistal.  It was weird. 

actually, i could give a fuck less about kokane...i just thought he was talkin about peeps like snoop more so than peeps like clint dogg. thats all. dont read 2 deep, my dude.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 12:16:58 PM »
Whatever.  U basically just wanted him to beef with Snoop Dogg becuz u were hoping to ride the wave by getting a feature from Koke.  U make it sound like I have something at stake here by calling u out.  U cool as shyt Nicole but u be comin at me sideways. 

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »
Whatever.  U basically just wanted him to beef with Snoop Dogg becuz u were hoping to ride the wave by getting a feature from Koke.  U make it sound like I have something at stake here by calling u out.  U cool as shyt Nicole but u be comin at me sideways. 

see, thats what i mean by u not thinkin straight n comin up with extra ass thoughts...keep it legit n dont let ur mind wander, brodie. i doubt if kokane even reads these boards, and lets just say he did, speculating about who he's beefin wit aint a way for some1 2 get in contact with him lmao. sayin shit like that and makin baseless assumptions is laughable and cant be taken seriously. other than that, i got no problems, but when u make dumbass claims like that, ima call em out.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 01:11:04 AM »
Let's not Go off topic.

This Thread is about the new song Call the dealer.

It's Dark, It's Dope, It's Andre.
Although his last album, was alright.
Had some good songs.
But far from his classics.

This one gives you the old dark Nickatina vibe.. Dope!!