Author Topic: found a guy on the streets selling all dif kinds of beats by dre for $10!!!!  (Read 780 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

wouldn't buy them for 10$. these dre beats really sucks when you compare them to good headphones.

Hahahah that's pure hater....please...you can't buy a shitty set of headphones for 10 bucks and you would turn down some beats.....gtfo

The bolded part is on point. Funny how they're called studios when they aren't good enough to be used in the studio. But for 10 dollars fuck yeah.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i havent seen dude since  :(

polepositon

i got the hook up on beats by dre and a gang of shit. but, won't be hooking anyone up here. so, hope you find him. ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
hey pole position, why dont you go press your face into some dough and make gorilla cookies....wierd ass broad

polepositon

lmao. i gots me a red pair of the beats by dre. they bang too.   ;D

lol not one of you mf's can call anyone that name. y'all ever read the shit you post? i just tested some shit to see sumn and it worked. other than that, i don't play y'all bs games. i post in the music threads i want to post in and football. if that is weird to you, i understand. i mean, it would be wierd if it's not posting in a bunch of bs threads bout euros, and wrestling and what ever the fuck else y'all be talking bout. oh, and the weirdest shit of all is that sauce board. can't believe i was asked to post on that silly ass bunch of weenie ass mfs board. lmao.

any wayz, off to listen to some music on my beats. got all the colors and great prices and they are the REAL DEAL!! i'm sure your guy that sold you those knock off's pulled them bitches from the same bag that he sells peanuts, roses, oranges and all that shit from. ahahaha. neways...i'm too busy and too succesful to be talking to you hoz. gone. scuse the typos scholars. this shit is toooooo eazy.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛