Author Topic: Bishop Lamont THE REFORMATIONīs 1st single will be...  (Read 1442 times)

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
Re: Bishop Lamont THE REFORMATIONīs 1st single will be...
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 01:55:12 AM »

B.Lamont Fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 02:21:42 AM »
Good news !! The reformation is cominn' !!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 05:53:46 AM »
official title,

the reformation (God damn, nigga, it's about fucking time!)
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2011, 06:23:33 AM »
official title,

the reformation (God damn, nigga, it's about fucking time!)

Matty

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2011, 08:18:58 AM »
if this is to the original versions of his album what stat's released statlanta was to his, not sure i even want to hear it. statlanta had a few cool joints, but was hardly a classic record. i hope bishop still has classic production in the bag, or this is just a big load of anticipointment.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 10:30:54 AM »
im not sure, i can see the single dropping though.

if this is to the original versions of his album what stat's released statlanta was to his, not sure i even want to hear it. statlanta had a few cool joints, but was hardly a classic record. i hope bishop still has classic production in the bag, or this is just a big load of anticipointment.
i hope its a mixture of old and new songs.

Matty

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2011, 10:41:23 AM »

yeah, but as long as it sounds better and more polished than the high standard he set with the street albums.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2011, 10:49:08 AM »

yeah, but as long as it sounds better and more polished than the high standard he set with the street albums.
well he has a shitload of songs he can pick, right?  :laugh:

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2011, 10:57:33 AM »
I just hope it's not boring and sticcs to a typical west coast script,cause bish seems like a hiphop head love to hear that versatility yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 07:55:04 PM »

I've heard 3 joints produced by Dre and only one of them was a straight banger. He's gotten better beats from other people he's worked with.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 12:52:29 AM »

I've heard 3 joints produced by Dre and only one of them was a straight banger. He's gotten better beats from other people he's worked with.

Hallelujah was a banger for real. I thought Grow Up, Change Gon Come and Rain were all well produced and thought out tracks that offered something different. I Dominate was a bit different but like Oh My God I could dig it while drinking. So his chemistry with Dre is pretty dope to me, they just dont seem to make the typical bangers he'd give to say a 50 Cent. Either way despite producers I'm just keen to hear a real Bishop album after the wack Team America and patchy Shawshank
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 12:55:45 AM by dubsmith_nz »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011, 01:13:24 AM »

Hallelujah was a banger for real. I thought Grow Up, Change Gon Come and Rain were all well produced and thought out tracks that offered something different. I Dominate was a bit different but like Oh My God I could dig it while drinking. So his chemistry with Dre is pretty dope to me, they just dont seem to make the typical bangers he'd give to say a 50 Cent. Either way despite producers I'm just keen to hear a real Bishop album after the wack Team America and patchy Shawshank

Grow Up and Rain were Eh. He has a much better track record with DJ Khalil. Down, Send a Nigga Home, Can't Figure it Out, City Lights, Bitches on my Dick, Inconvenient Truth, etc.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 01:17:36 AM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011, 02:30:58 AM »

Grow Up and Rain were Eh. He has a much better track record with DJ Khalil. Down, Send a Nigga Home, Can't Figure it Out, City Lights, Bitches on my Dick, Inconvenient Truth, etc.
you really didn't like them? what about the No stoppin carson beat? sounds like a banger to me.

i heavily disagree with the choice of khalil, but i've never been a fan of him. dont get me wrong, he has some great stuff, but overall its hit or miss.

the beat of Oh my god sounds typical to me & it wouldnt surprise me if theres similar stuff in the vault. i really dont like I dominate, i agree with you about the other songs though
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 04:28:20 AM by From Dre-Day to Nate Day »

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2011, 03:52:23 AM »
that song with kobe "Donīt come around here" was a banger, i heard that 50 has a verse on it.

Matty

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2011, 08:03:43 AM »

yeah not really the dre stuff, more the other material he had with various producers (scott storch, JR, Khalil, etc) was of very high quality. as mentioned hallelujah and grow up were nice 8)

but bishop seems to be hit and miss vocally. when he's spitting faster he sounds great but when he slows it down a lot he sounds pretty bad IMO. subject wise he was plenty versatile. guess what i'm trying to say is that his album has a lot of potential to live up to.