Author Topic: NBA 2011/12 Pre-Season Thread  (Read 1023 times)

Sccit

Re: NBA 2011/12 Pre-Season Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011, 11:22:19 AM »
Howard clearly wants to force a trade.. nigga played like a piece of shit against the Heat.. my God the Magic are going to suck.

u cant be serious.....it's preseason, young'n. none of the stars are tryin.

What Howard did was something else. Going through the motions is one thing, being put in ones place by Dexter Pittman is another. Plus he knew all eyes would be on him. Aren't you the same nigga who regularly makes fun of LeBron when some kid "embarrasses" him in some totally meaningless random charity game during off-season?

no...but when lebron gets dunked on and has nike confiscate the video, then yea, thats funny shit....but superstars not giving a fuck about preseason games is nothin new. if he pulls the same ish in regular season, well have somethin on him.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 09:04:31 AM »
CLIPPERS  8)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2011, 11:48:26 AM »
smh@nba league pass.... it's fucking OFFLINE for me since hours.. so I missed the mavericks raising banner celebration... now I have to resort to an illegal stream that shows the nba.tv video.... while I actually am paying for this... this is pathetic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin