Author Topic: YOUR WINNING ELEVEN(FOOTBALL)  (Read 1083 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:YOUR WINNING ELEVEN(FOOTBALL)
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2003, 01:04:19 PM »
DM: Roy Keane [Republic of Ireland]
CM: David Beckham [England] ;

;D ;D

As if Roy Keane isn't one of the best 50 footballers ever

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2003, 01:05:30 PM »
And it's 45 years to the day since Munich so R.I.P.

The Flowers of Manchester

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2003, 04:57:57 PM »
Hey, Jay.

O'Shea? Niemi? Don't you mean Lauren and Soresen? :)

As for Clayton, I never said he was a great player. I gave him an hon mensh for keeping together the Welsh team during the early and mid 90s. Dark days. :) Gigsy almost got a mensh, but he didn't have the leadership qualities Clayton did. Now he plays at Barry Town...Oh dear...

min0rity

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2003, 05:53:02 PM »
Yo,waassup?
R U a come from Koera??I am a Chinese~~~~~
I Love Soccer Game,WE is perfect,I dont have a PS2,So i just play we4(2002)......
My fav playa is Robbie Fowler,Scholl,Owen....I love the game--CM,yeeah~~that game is pretty good!i play it everyday.Koera have lots of soccer playas in EU,but we have some also like Tie Li,Jihai Sun,Jiayi Shao and Chen Yang and more........
c'mon man, U love Rap&Rnb music?My MSN# is triplel27@hotmail.com,chat sometimes,okay?

yeah i'm from korea but i live in the states...r u talking about Winning eleven 6??? cuz its coming out next month in the u.s....and yeah i really love this beautiful sport man i can't help it..even though all of my friends here don't understand why and sometimes disses me cuz i love it but i just say fuck you and represent for football..haha..yeah we got quite a few players playing in europe and we should have more but korean club managers and management agency are too damn greedy...players in korea always gets offers all the time (mostly pretty good offers)but the fucking managers deny them 90% of the time..and they fucking talk about "oh we need to expand korean football, man thats total bullshit right there man" how do you expect to improve when you're holding them back like a slave??? i mean look at our best playmaker ahn for example, teams like althentico madrid and others is constantly targeting him especially this winter where he got offered a 10 million contract but management agency (he has like 3 agents WTF??) fucked it all up...its gay....there are wayy too many money-hungry agents and managers trying to capitalize and it always ends up ruining potential careers...its fucked up to see..i mean he has to settle playing in the damn j-league shit he play like 10 games already has like 7 goals and many assists to his name its not even a competition, damn i worry about the future of korean football a lot, well good luck with china football man.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2003, 06:27:15 PM by ANTI-racist »

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2003, 08:17:53 AM »

;D ;D

not a chance is roy keane in the top 50 footballers ever, over rated is the only polite word that describes him.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2003, 08:20:47 AM »

BTW mappets, on Sunday morning before the derby there is a strong chance a United player will be 'outed' in a tabloid, revealing he is gay.  As long as he is red I don't care what sexuality he is, I thought I'd get this out of the way just in case.

my moneys on either solskjaer (he just has that look)
or van wonfuckall.

bez

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2003, 09:44:08 AM »
Nicky BUTT.

lol

bez

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2003, 09:52:39 AM »

;D ;D

not a chance is roy keane in the top 50 footballers ever, over rated is the only polite word that describes him.

great player but as sol said hes very overrated.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2003, 11:32:14 AM »
Nicky BUTT.

lol

oh shit yeah i forgot bout that ginger fag, it definatly could be him.
wasnt there a rumour bout him and brian kid a few years ago?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2003, 06:45:28 AM »
It's not Ruuud

I thought Nicky Butt at first but he's doing Kirsty Gallagher

Ole - maybe

But there's plenty of homo players, just look at Sol Cambell - legitimately gay, well known within the game

LMAO at you talking about Keane - the best midfielder ever to play in the premiership - that's why he's won it 6 times, the FA Cup 3 times, the European Cup - look at his performance in the Semi - Pele said it was the greatest performance by any player in any football match ever - he singlehandedly took Ireland to the World Cup, they collapsed without him, one win!!!! And against Saudi Arabia as well, everyone in Ireland supported him, a legitimate hero, the most honest man you will ever meet, tells it as he sees it, if he's going to cripple you he will tell you, at 32 still one of the best there is, Vieira may be younger and fitter and probably better, but Keane in his prime beat Vieira every time, Phil Neville skins Vieira, I cannot wait till the FA Cup, Sol I will meet you after the game and will laugh in your face at Arsenal's pathetic attempts to beat us, we beat you with our reserves earlier in the season, how are you going to beat us at full strength.

Also this gay thing may be wrong, I dunno city may have made it up

bez

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2003, 07:56:01 AM »
how u no butt is doing gallacher?

lol thats surly bullshit.  

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2003, 03:23:03 AM »
It's not Ruuud

I thought Nicky Butt at first but he's doing Kirsty Gallagher

Ole - maybe

But there's plenty of homo players, just look at Sol Cambell - legitimately gay, well known within the game

i KNEW you would bring this back onto arsenal, and you didnt disappoint me.
yeh campbells know to be gay, so was overmars and i have my suspicions about pires and freddie. but like you said as long as they are commited to the shirt i dont give a shit.

and trust me this game will be different than the league game. we gonna be without gilberto which is a blow cause hes just starting to perform and it wouldnt surprise me if one of our french players gets injured cause their arse of a manager will play them for 90 minutes unlike the sven who wouldnt want to upset the head of the fa fergie.

and keane is a very good player, and will stand out when he plays for teams like ireland. but he is just not in the vieira class. the game at old trafford last year proved that when he and EDU ( the worst player to ever wear an arsenal shirt) dominated the game and keane, scholes and neville resorted to kicking the shit outta them.
but its only my opinion so its all gravy.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2003, 04:15:58 AM »
Thank god that faggot Overmars left England.

Joachim

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2003, 10:42:15 AM »
everyone in Ireland supported him

Lol too easy.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2003, 12:34:55 PM »
Correction:

The majority of Ireland supported him