Author Topic: CP3 To The Lakers! Only D12 Left!  (Read 2563 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: CP3 To The Lakers! Only D12 Left!
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2011, 10:00:36 AM »
This is why this is hands down the worst sport. Outside of corruption & favoritism. Now we have abuse of power.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2011, 12:31:48 PM »
They are victims in their environment like we are in ours. But I lol at lo for crying about not going to movie premieres and that bullshit, that was wacc, cry to yo fam not the world. The NBA do succ tho,they are trying to control niggers to much. David Stern makes more a year then some players he don't deserve that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2011, 01:02:46 PM »
What a load of bullshit. The NBA continues to ruin my favorite sport.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2011, 01:07:31 PM »
What a load of bullshit. The NBA continues to ruin my favorite sport.

To much Stern my equal, the league shouldn't be about the fucc'n commissioner. Same with football now yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CP3 TO THE LAKERS!!!!!!!! ONLY D12 LEFT!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2011, 02:46:52 PM »
This is your public confirmation Stern has been fixing the league for years ... if he does this publicly , imagine what he's doing behind closed doors ...

We were about to get CP3 then Dwight and be set for years .... now we have to deal with both LO and Gasol state of mind

PS : Gasoft agent apparently pushed the NBA owners to veto the deal as Pau didn't want to go to Houston

Another rumour floatin around is Mr Lamar Kardashians family was pushin owners to veto the deal to because he wanna stay in LA for his TV show. This shit right here is why I dont fuck w/ the NBA like that no more. NFL >>> NBA 

Peep this Odom interview  with Steven A. Nigga sound like he was cryin bout bein traded.

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhj5zc7kVg66W99G6k

you don't seriously believe that , do you ? Lol at these whores having any power to do this

I dont but who knows what to believe. Only thing I know is this shit is bull. Im not no Lakers fan but this shit crazy.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2011, 03:08:10 PM »
Report: Chris Paul to Lakers trade talks resume

Posted by Ben Golliver.

Less than 24 hours after NBA commissioner David Stern stepped in to veto a 3-team trade that would have sent New Orleans Hornets All-Star point guard to the Los Angeles Lakers, the three sides have reportedly resumed talking.

Yahoo Sports reports, with confirmation from Ken Berger of CBSSports.com, that the Hornets, Lakers and Houston Rockets are re-engaged in trade talks in an attempt to "find a new way" to consummate a trade that would have sent Lakers All-Star big man Pau Gasol to the Rockets and Lakers forward Lamar Odom to the Hornets, along with Luis Scola, Kevin Martin, Goran Dragic and other considerations.

The three sides had reportedly agreed to a framework earlier on Thursday before word broke that Stern killed the deal in his role as overseer of the league-owned Hornets. The NBA initially said the trade had been vetoed for "basketball reasons" and issued a full statement on Friday morning.

"We decided, free from the influence of other NBA owners, that the team was better served with Chris in a Hornets uniform than by the outcome of the terms of that trade," Stern's statement read.

Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert sent a letter to Stern that called the proposed trade a "travesty" while players criticized Stern for stepping in to block the trade.

According to the New York Times, the league would like the Hornets to get a "better, younger package," to ensure long-term success.

Paul reportedly threatened not to attend the opening of Hornets training camp on Friday, but eventually showed up. ESPN.com reports that Odom showed up late to Lakers camp, met with Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak and then left without participating.

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/33776222

Citizen-Y

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2011, 04:33:12 PM »
This was, by the way, an atrocious deal for the Rockets. I can't believe their GM went to MIT.

They were to get Gasol and have enough to outbid for Nene.  That would have rebuilt their non existent front court overnight.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2011, 05:56:31 PM »
I must say, this whole situation confuses me.

I agree with everyone saying abuse of power.

I just don't understand what's wrong with this deal? The Lakers get a great player in Paul but they did give up fair value in Gasol and Odom.

Houston gave up a lot, but Gasol is a better player than anyone they gave up. (Scola & Martin really).

The Hornets got solid value in Scola, Odom & Martin.

I don't see the problem here.

Before I say anything else, let me say that I'm not a Lakers hater at all.

But people talking about corruption and what not, do you really think the NBA would be corrupt towards helping the Hornets/Rockets before the Lakers IF that was the case? No shot, Miami-L.A. would be a dream final for the NBA revenue wise yet here they are blocking a deal that would significantly help the Lakers.

I just don't get the point here.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2011, 10:06:48 PM »
^That's what annoys me. The Hornets got the most total talent in this deal. The Lakers got a very valuable piece to an already valuable team, but Scola, Martin & Odom are three great players to have in their lineup. If they had a PG (like Paul lolll, the irony), they'd be a contender in the West. But regardless, keeping Paul (who doesn't even want to be there) makes you easily worse than what you just vetoed.

That's what bothers me. Stern said it was "basketball reasons" & that "The Hornets are better with Paul than with what they got for him in the trade".

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2011, 10:12:28 PM »
This was, by the way, an atrocious deal for the Rockets. I can't believe their GM went to MIT.

They were to get Gasol and have enough to outbid for Nene.  That would have rebuilt their non existent front court overnight.

That would make them have two huge contracts of bigs who hit their ceiling years ago with 0 fire power from the wing. Gasol is really good, no doubt. But he's not a franchise player, he's 31 and already has 2 championships and lived in LA. Doubtful he can be truly motivated when played for the Rockets. (no disrespect, just saying)
Plus, Scola and Martin are great offensive players and Dragic has a lot of upside. I'm not saying Gasol sucks, but giving up those pretty good players and a 1st round pick just cause you're also going to overpay for Nene is way over the top imo.

As for why this deal is bad for the Hornets imo, here's why: Yes, they get very solid players in return, talent-wise more you can expect when giving up a nigga that is gonna talk shit and not give full effort and sue and leave all within the next 7 months. BUT, they are taking on BIG BIG salary, which is very weird in that situation. Normally, when you give up a franchise player, you get back promising talent, high 1st round draft picks, cash, and fairly paid young players along with expiring contracts of serviceable veterans. Yet that's not what the Hornets get at all. What they get are aging players who don't wanna be there and have HUGE CONTRACTS. I repeat: You unload your franchise player to get players WHO DON'T WANNA BE THERE AND HAVE HUGE CONTRACTS.

And Gilbert is partly right: How sick is it that the Lakers draft for the best PG in the game and AT THE SAME TIME UNLOAD BIG CONTRACTS WITHOUT PICKS? Think about THAT, niggas.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2011, 12:31:11 AM »
not sure why u are hating on Odom. A guy actually loves the community & team he plays for...oh no i wish he was just playing for the contract.

This is a bullshit by Stern. Sooner he gets out of power sooner Seattle gets a new team.

rayallen0

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2011, 12:40:22 AM »
also rumors going around about Dwight going to the Nets. Lakers better hurry up.
Deron Williams & Dwight Howard would be filthy.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2011, 01:07:17 AM »
Yeah, I have to admit, it is pretty fucked up that a league owned team would shift the balance of power in the league so blatantly, especially if the favored team was as profitable to the league's ratings and overall income as the Lakers..

get the fuck outta here, the league has been shittin on the Lakers for years and this is more proof....shit is ridiculous. Stern wants small market teams to compete with great franchises like the Lakers, so he forces it by any means. i been sayin it for years, we were robbed on many occasions by the league and the leagues vendetta against us has been in blatant...Stern has been anti-Lakers for a while now. why? Lakers dominating every year means teams like Minnesota will never be profitable. it's on some dictatorship shit, and peeps are finally starting to recognize it. fuck stern and the nba. shits gettin outa hand.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:30:36 AM by NIKCC »

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2011, 01:08:14 AM »
CP3 and Dwight will end with the Lakers ... once the CP3 deal is done, Dwight will request a trade to LA .... then I hope these Stern , Gilbert and Cuban faggot commit suicide ... I'll be pissing on their graves

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2011, 01:24:25 AM »
I must say, this whole situation confuses me.

I agree with everyone saying abuse of power.

I just don't understand what's wrong with this deal? The Lakers get a great player in Paul but they did give up fair value in Gasol and Odom.

Houston gave up a lot, but Gasol is a better player than anyone they gave up. (Scola & Martin really).

The Hornets got solid value in Scola, Odom & Martin.

I don't see the problem here.

Before I say anything else, let me say that I'm not a Lakers hater at all.

But people talking about corruption and what not, do you really think the NBA would be corrupt towards helping the Hornets/Rockets before the Lakers IF that was the case? No shot, Miami-L.A. would be a dream final for the NBA revenue wise yet here they are blocking a deal that would significantly help the Lakers.

I just don't get the point here.

dont u get it? if stern didnt abuse his power against the lakers, we'd be winning pretty much every championship....who doesnt wanna come play in LA? the league is desperately tryna aid small-market teams and lower the value of a team like the Lakers to balance shit out...if LA wins every year, then fans in other cities wont give a fuck about the NBA, and that means LESS money for Stern and the league. Laker fans will be fans regardless...but fans of New Orleans, Oklahoma, Minnesota, etc. are not forever, so Stern abuses his power to help those teams out and shit on the Lakers....hes been shitting on the Lakers for years. the proof is in the pudding.