Author Topic: CP3 To The Lakers! Only D12 Left!  (Read 2596 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CP3 To The Lakers! Only D12 Left!
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2011, 11:34:20 AM »
LOL@ Stern Holdin CP3 hostage in NO. Clippers deal just fell thru.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2011, 12:19:24 PM »
I'm calling it right now : the unprotected Minny pick the Hornets will get from the Clippers will be the number 1 pick in the next draft .... quote me on that

Aminu/Bledsoe/Kaman/1st round pick for CP3 ... LOL

That's what I said is normal for the Hornets to get in such a situation:

Normally, when you give up a franchise player, you get back promising talent, high 1st round draft picks, cash, and fairly paid young players along with expiring contracts of serviceable veterans.

The pick they get is about as good as it gets, could be a #1 in a nice draft class. Kaman is the expiring contract of a serviceable veteran I was talking about. Then you also have, l like I said, fairly paid young players who don't eat your payroll and don't make you too good to get a nice 2012 pick yourself.
In order to make the Hornets attractive to a new buyer and make them better in 5 years, this deal is way better than the Laker/Rockets one. Of course they end up with less wins during the coming seasons. But the point is not to build a 40 win team with a high payroll, it's a rebuild process with a low payroll. Not too hard to understand really.

I get it ... but this should have made it clear from the beginning from the league .... Hornets GM had the power to negotiate trade on his own then Stern suddenly vetoed it...

It was made clear when the Hornets were bought back in December 2010 that an independant GM will take care of the trade not the NBA ... both Lakers and Rockets wouldn't have wasted time knowing otherwise.

Stern should have made it clear to the Hornets GM : We want youth back for CP3 , don't bother working on trades not bringing any young players

Now the vetoed trade has done damages for the Rockets and Lakers .

Even Boston got fucked in the ass on the David West deal

yup...stern is not only an evil piece of shit, but also a lair. when the NBA took over the Hornets, they said they would leave ALL basketball related decisions to the GM. fucking faggot

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2011, 01:10:52 PM »
Seattle fans have known that Stern is a lying, backstabbing, ungrateful piece of shit for years. The man shat on 41 years of support from a good market just so he could give his buddy a team and stick it to fans for not funding a new arena in the same decade as building Qwest and Safeco field. Nothing he does at this point will surprise me.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 01:20:54 PM by TheRemedy360Resurrection »

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2011, 02:54:41 PM »
as fucked up as it is, a lot of people are waitin for the man's death.... u know he aint gettin fired.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2011, 06:14:09 PM »
lol clippers trade got vetoed, basically. bill ups signed to clippers

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Watcher

« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2011, 07:03:50 PM »
.. and now the talks for CP3 to the clippers have resumed

chauncey can't be traded until july 1 .. so maybe they are going to throw in mo williams or something (for ariza?) otherwise the clippers will have cp3, billups & williams
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2011, 10:29:55 PM »
yeah williams makes too much money to have him play 13 minutes per game... if they can get rid of him billups is a nice off-the-bench PG, being old but still good, he should be an awesome replacement for paul and his bad knee, especially during this brutal regular season with all those back-to-back games. given, of course, the dumb nigga is not too proud to play behind the best PG in the league.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2011, 07:30:31 AM »
The NBA is a joke.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2011, 09:52:43 AM »
Lol hornets do not want mo, they want gordon and minney's first round draft pick

I don't see this going through clips r Not going to give both, give. David sterling isn't making the trade

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2011, 01:09:40 PM »
^When you face the fact that Paul ain't coming back both trades were GREAT for NO, especially the Clippers deal. David Stern continues to show he's a spineless bitch.