Author Topic: ICE CUBE Yes, I'm Bringing 'Friday' Back! WITH CHRIS TUCKER  (Read 1731 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: ICE CUBE Yes, I'm Bringing 'Friday' Back! WITH CHRIS TUCKER
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 04:52:07 AM »
i never liked the Friday-movies. ütter crap imo

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 07:38:25 PM »
If Cube can get both Epps & Tucker for the film, why not have a reunited Westside Connection for the music & soundtrack? After all, can't have a "Friday" without WSCG right?

You're West Coast dick lickin is gettin' pathetic.

If the new trend here is to shit on the West, don't count me in. Thanx but no thanx!
By the way, my remark was supposed to be somewhat sarcastic, but who cares? Unless you'd care to elaborate a bit? Enlighten me with some of that wisdom & knowledge I obviously lack?

Are you the west ?  How was he shitting on the west coast, didnīt see that.   And itīs kinda hard to detect sarcasm in your post, not dissing, just saying .  

and this is okay news.. Movie will be average..

pretty much yeah

No I'm not the West, not AT ALL, BY ANY MEANS & BY A LONG SHOT! I'm not THAT arrogant, I ain't no artist & NEVER claimed to be & I represent NO ONE but me, myself & I. I simply love West Coast music & have for over half my life, which is about 20 odd years out of 38 years & I AM NEVER, EVER, GOING TO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT! I love the West & shit on the rest. Like it or not, I don't give a shit.
No one has to like it, or me, or what I say or do.
Lemme just ask how in the world is saying that "Friday" movies are related to WSCG is West Coast dick-licking? Has not WSCG (meaning Cube, Mack & Dub for those that wonder) you been on the "Friday" soundtracks from the very first movie? It ain't even an opinion, it's FACTS.
& I do hope that Cube & Mack will squash their beef & work together again & this new "Friday" would be the perfect occasion to do just that. No one has to agree or even like it, it's just whay I think, no more, no less.
& If you don't see all the shitting on the West from some members on this forum, like it's a fad, or the "in" thing to do, you're blind. Not dissing, just saying what's what. & I want NO part of that.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:44:50 PM by Cordozzar Drakko Corleone »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 09:25:32 PM »
If Cube can get both Epps & Tucker for the film, why not have a reunited Westside Connection for the music & soundtrack? After all, can't have a "Friday" without WSCG right?

If the new trend here is to shit on the West, don't count me in. Thanx but no thanx!
By the way, my remark was supposed to be somewhat sarcastic, but who cares? Unless you'd care to elaborate a bit? Enlighten me with some of that wisdom & knowledge I obviously lack?

Are you the west ?  How was he shitting on the west coast, didnīt see that.   And itīs kinda hard to detect sarcasm in your post, not dissing, just saying .  

pretty much yeah

& If you don't see all the shitting on the West from some members on this forum, like it's a fad, or the "in" thing to do, you're blind. Not dissing, just saying what's what. & I want NO part of that.

really? i think ur exaggeratin

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 09:27:58 PM »

pretty much yeah

really? i think ur exaggeratin

Dunno. That's just how I see it.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2011, 09:58:14 PM »
they better bring back that African dude lol.
I can't get jiggy with this shit!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2011, 09:58:27 PM »
we'll see, aint it 10 years late or so

Okka

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2011, 11:07:33 PM »
they better bring back that African dude lol.
I can't get jiggy with this shit!

Hahah, that was classic.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »
Chris Tucker needs that paper.

Fuck Yeah

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Okka

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 12:03:37 PM »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 12:16:56 PM »
They need DJ Pooh back in that bitch, acting and writing.

Yeah, true that. He probably wrote most of the first "Friday" anyway.
I remember there was an interview with Suge (it might have been on that Inside Death Row DVD bootleg) where he talks about involving DJ Pooh in some future script writing deals for a film branch of Death Row while saying that it was Pooh who wrote Friday (or had the most to do with it) though it basically got taken over with credit going to Cube.

Christ Tucker ain't going to be the same SMOKEY, that's a guarantee. He will do the movie with a different role. I bet he will be the rehabilitated SMokey and just play a different character. He will still be funny but in a different way. That fool is very religious now.

yeah that's the reason he said he would never do another Friday again. Well I guess money talks.
Chris Tucker just didn't want to get typecast as a typical hood character... and luckily he was able to land the Rush Hour trilogy role and make money.  So he'd probably be open to re-visiting his role as Smokey now that he's been able to do other stuff.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2011, 04:41:55 PM »
Bout 15 years too late. Without DJ Pooh it's not worth checking anway. Call that shit something else and I might give it a chance but I dot see it remotely doing justice to the first one.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2011, 11:34:54 AM »
i never liked the Friday-movies. ütter crap imo

smh

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2011, 11:36:12 AM »
Bout 15 years too late. Without DJ Pooh it's not worth checking anway. Call that shit something else and I might give it a chance but I dot see it remotely doing justice to the first one.

next friday and friday after next didnt have pooh and they were both funny ass movies....faggot

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »
^ Next Friday was funny, mostly with the introduction of the Jokers and the random DayDay quotes.  Friday After Next was aight... nothing much worth quoting.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2011, 12:52:09 PM »
^ Next Friday was funny, mostly with the introduction of the Jokers and the random DayDay quotes.  Friday After Next was aight... nothing much worth quoting.

i personally liked fridat after next better than next friday...has more of the original feel 2 it.