Author Topic: News - Kurupt Live @ Malone's, Santa Ana, CA, December 16th!  (Read 171 times)

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
Re: News - Kurupt Live @ Malone's, Santa Ana, CA, December 16th!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 03:08:16 PM »
Damn, got shit planned but I live close to Malones. Fuck it, I guess next time.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 03:23:39 PM »
Floral Park is nice.  I just hate running into old heads.  It's crazy though, those gabachos from Floral park don't even associate themselves as living in Santa Ana. 

When I worked at Macy's HomeStore I was helping this bitch out to her car and I had asked her where she lived, she replied 'Floral Park'  i was said 'Oh cool, you reside in Santa Ana'  She came back at me like 'NO, FLORAL PARK'  Some people man.

Kali Kpone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 07:12:19 PM »
Floral Park is nice.  I just hate running into old heads.  It's crazy though, those gabachos from Floral park don't even associate themselves as living in Santa Ana. 

When I worked at Macy's HomeStore I was helping this bitch out to her car and I had asked her where she lived, she replied 'Floral Park'  i was said 'Oh cool, you reside in Santa Ana'  She came back at me like 'NO, FLORAL PARK'  Some people man.

Ha ha ha ha ha,  However the city is getting cleaned up specialy in downtown Santa Ana and new the train station