Author Topic: What is david kenner doing now?  (Read 604 times)

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
Re: What is david kenner doing now?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 01:22:39 PM »
i got mad luv 4 David Kenner

Quadruple OG

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 01:42:54 PM »
im surprised he's still alive
Why wouldn't he be?  The guy is connected to real mobsters, not just gang members-turned-entrepreneurs.  I'm sure he's been around company more dangerous than Harry-O and Suge Knight, who are gangsta in their own right but certain not mafioso.

Besides, Kenner isn't a little baby.  There were rumors of him having loaded Uzis stashed around his house, just in case.

I think he's more referring to health reasons than criminal reasons. Kenner supposedly was pretty sick with Cancer a few years ago.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 02:26:14 PM »
Kenner was a strong selling point for Death Row at the time. Not only were they a powerful music brand with Dr. Dre out there producing but they had a legal team that could keep these troubled artists out of jail. An important note to add with all these theories about Pac firing him and what came about as a result of that is that he still stayed on as Suge's lawyer and the legal counsel for Death Row.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 04:24:45 PM »
Kenner was a strong selling point for Death Row at the time. Not only were they a powerful music brand with Dr. Dre out there producing but they had a legal team that could keep these troubled artists out of jail. An important note to add with all these theories about Pac firing him and what came about as a result of that is that he still stayed on as Suge's lawyer and the legal counsel for Death Row.
That's right, he was very much involved during Suge's probation violation that sent him to prison in 1997, and even in some later court cases (I can't remember what year but I remember seeing it on the news with Kenner in the courtroom, then with mostly gray hair).

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2011, 02:07:15 AM »
wow didnt know pac fired david kenner.LMAO

Chad

Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 02:21:45 PM »
im surprised he's still alive
Why wouldn't he be?  The guy is connected to real mobsters, not just gang members-turned-entrepreneurs.  I'm sure he's been around company more dangerous than Harry-O and Suge Knight, who are gangsta in their own right but certain not mafioso.

Besides, Kenner isn't a little baby.  There were rumors of him having loaded Uzis stashed around his house, just in case.

I think he's more referring to health reasons than criminal reasons. Kenner supposedly was pretty sick with Cancer a few years ago.
i didn't know that actually, but im sure he has a lot of enemies

Quadruple OG