Author Topic: Mannie Fresh To Continue Working On Mystikal's Project  (Read 912 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Mannie Fresh To Continue Working On Mystikal's Project
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 03:00:49 PM »
Mannie Fresh production was the only good thing about Cash Money............
LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 04:57:57 PM »
Even though YMCMB is on top of the game, they haven't been the same since Mannie left.

You mean CMR, I assume? Mannie Fresh never produced a Young Money album. C1 was the last Wayne album he produced.

It's the same label essentially, every YM artist is a CMR artist, hence "YMCMB" has "Cash Money" in their name.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 05:07:44 PM »
Even though YMCMB is on top of the game, they haven't been the same since Mannie left.

You mean CMR, I assume? Mannie Fresh never produced a Young Money album. C1 was the last Wayne album he produced.

It's the same label essentially, every YM artist is a CMR artist, hence "YMCMB" has "Cash Money" in their name.
ym is not a label just an imprint given to wayne to pacify him around the time wayne was gonna sign to jay z years ago.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »
Mannie why not, but id rather see Mystikal work wit KLC (beats by the pound) and The Neptunes,, the best mystikal-stuff was created wit that line-up. perfect ingredients musicaly imo

Mystikal is an advanced artist, and he needs the rigth platform when it comes to beats

Portugoal

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 05:57:20 AM »
there is a version of carter 2 floating around out there with mostly manny beats

Yeah, that version shits on the retail version. Mainstream wise Cash Money has had a lot more success after Mannie Fresh left, but music wise they fell off so hard.
Really I've never heard it and Carter 2 is an incredible album, easily Wayne's best. Shits on Carter 2?

This C2 version is more comparable to the music Wayne made before his Carter series. If you prefer his current sound though, then you'll probably disagree.