Author Topic: Best beatmaker-rapper team in west coast rap music history?  (Read 360 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Sccit

Re: Best beatmaker-rapper team in west coast rap music history?
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 01:10:11 PM »

and LMAO @ Dre being a beatmaker......

smh

Sccit

Re: Best beatmaker-rapper team in west coast rap music history?
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 01:12:10 PM »
Dr. Dre isn't really a beatmaker though, he's a "producer". He again took credit for a beat he didn't do on the new T.I. mixtape. How blind are people if they can't see what he's doin.

wrong...while dre does have in-house producer who lay down skeleton beats for him to produce, he also makes his own beats as well. to say dre doesnt make beats is a joke.

Scott Storch said that usually Dr. Dre makes the drums, so i guess you can say he does create a part of the beat. It's mad funny that like 30 people have said that Dr. Dre takes credit for beats he doesn't make himself, but i'm not gonna get into this again. You can continue to believe what you want and i'll continue to believe what i want.

and thousands of people who have worked with dre have been in awe and said he is easily the greatest producer to walk this earth, labeling him a musical genius....whats ur point? at the end of the day, dre has made his own beats, as well as produced other skeleton beats brought 2 him. he is the definition of a true producer.