Author Topic: deceased west coast rappers list  (Read 883 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: deceased west coast rappers list
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 03:33:55 PM »
lights from the l.a.m.b. crew

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2011, 09:34:43 PM »
and 2pac is from new york....they still resided here and repped that west.
They didn't reside here. They resided in Jersey. Pac was West by the virtue of the fact that he spent a signifcant amount of time in Marin City and blew up in Oakland with Digital Underground. That's not to say the Outlawz weren't very much loved and respected on the West Coast but they are from New Jersey. When Pac died, they went home. They were out in L.A. because they were fucking with Death Row, not because they lived out there.

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 09:59:42 PM »
-the guy from black dynasty (deep east oakland 8))

dameons

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 10:20:04 PM »
Woodie

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 11:38:23 PM »
Mc trouble
La dream team
Dj train (wasn't a rapper but he
was a networth equal)

Yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 12:47:24 AM »
and 2pac is from new york....they still resided here and repped that west.
They didn't reside here. They resided in Jersey. Pac was West by the virtue of the fact that he spent a signifcant amount of time in Marin City and blew up in Oakland with Digital Underground. That's not to say the Outlawz weren't very much loved and respected on the West Coast but they are from New Jersey. When Pac died, they went home. They were out in L.A. because they were fucking with Death Row, not because they lived out there.

Outlawz still on that west coast shit.. same with Lady of Rage, D.O.C, Kurupt, etc. when a rapper came to LA and rapped with Death Row, they became a west coast representative.

remember:

"We mother fuckin' Thug Life riders.
West Side till' we die.
Out here in California, nigga"

"If you a bad boy then you die
Westside outlawz when we ride, get me high"

...Outlawz rode for the west coast.

OG MNL

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 11:27:14 AM »
2 members of new breed of hustlas but not gun related tho

2euce 7even

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 12:18:54 PM »
lemme add prince ital joe, eventho he was from dominica he was active on west coast scene, 2pac,thug life,snoop,dogg pound,gonzoe,bad azz,yo-yo
RIP Prince Ital Joe

tone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »
mc breed

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 08:56:05 PM »
Mc breed was from Michigan yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Jimmy H.

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 01:51:51 AM »
Outlawz still on that west coast shit.. same with Lady of Rage, D.O.C, Kurupt, etc. when a rapper came to LA and rapped with Death Row, they became a west coast representative.
I would still consider D.O.C. from the South. His stable of talent comes out of Texas. There's some washy areas with some of these guys. Kurupt is Westcoast but not because he's affiliated with Dogg Pound or Death Row. If that were the case, he would have been claiming Long Beach because his crew is DPG. Snoop and them didn't find him in Philly and bring him out to the West. He was living on the West Coast. I don't know what neighborhood but I bet someone on this board does. Outlawz did RIDE for the West and I'm not debating that they get love out there and still fuck with a lot of cats from all around but they are New Jersey folks. That's not a slight or any kind of disrespect but when Fatal talks about how he went home before Pac died, he is talking about Jersey. It's no different with Danny Boy. That kid is from Chicago but he rode for Death Row during that era. Tupac was from California at the time. He wasn't residing in New York. He had a history in Marin City, he came up on the Oakland scene with Digital Underground, he did Thug Life which was active on the West, and was doing quite a bit with Death Row. Outlawz came about as "Dramacydal" when Pac was out in NYC fucking with Stretch, Biggie, and doing shit on Above The Rim. Even when he was doing interviews on Death Row, he refereed to them as some "young riders from Jersey". Which is where the difference comes in. Pac might have been born in New York but he had origins in California. He said he was from the East but because he didn't live there no more, he didn't feel right claiming it. The Outlawz, outside of Syke, would claim Jersey because that's where they were from. But maybe I'm off on this. They threw W's because they were down with the team but has anyone heard Napoleon, E-Di, Kastro, Fatal, or Khadafi say they were from any neighborhood in Cali?

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 07:08:50 AM »
Dolla
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 11:50:21 AM »
I would still consider D.O.C. from the South. His stable of talent comes out of Texas. There's some washy areas with some of these guys. Kurupt is Westcoast but not because he's affiliated with Dogg Pound or Death Row. If that were the case, he would have been claiming Long Beach because his crew is DPG. Snoop and them didn't find him in Philly and bring him out to the West. He was living on the West Coast. I don't know what neighborhood but I bet someone on this board does. Outlawz did RIDE for the West and I'm not debating that they get love out there and still fuck with a lot of cats from all around but they are New Jersey folks. That's not a slight or any kind of disrespect but when Fatal talks about how he went home before Pac died, he is talking about Jersey. It's no different with Danny Boy. That kid is from Chicago but he rode for Death Row during that era. Tupac was from California at the time. He wasn't residing in New York. He had a history in Marin City, he came up on the Oakland scene with Digital Underground, he did Thug Life which was active on the West, and was doing quite a bit with Death Row. Outlawz came about as "Dramacydal" when Pac was out in NYC fucking with Stretch, Biggie, and doing shit on Above The Rim. Even when he was doing interviews on Death Row, he refereed to them as some "young riders from Jersey". Which is where the difference comes in. Pac might have been born in New York but he had origins in California. He said he was from the East but because he didn't live there no more, he didn't feel right claiming it. The Outlawz, outside of Syke, would claim Jersey because that's where they were from. But maybe I'm off on this. They threw W's because they were down with the team but has anyone heard Napoleon, E-Di, Kastro, Fatal, or Khadafi say they were from any neighborhood in Cali?

so what neighborhood was Pac from? he was from everywhere...like u said, came up in Oakland, started making big moves in LA, so he repped the west. just like the Outlawz repped the west. They're from Jersey, no doubt, so u can call 'em bicostal. but that doesnt change the fact that they rode for Cali and made west coast shit, with west coast artists. Musically, they are west coast.

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 08:46:57 AM »
rip  killa kiese

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 01:56:28 PM »
BR aka Swamp Rat from The Road Dawgs
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972