Author Topic: Kobe is in his prime........  (Read 1501 times)

Sccit

Re: Kobe is in his prime........
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 05:14:44 PM »
Bynum beasted, though...and so does LeBron. but LeBron's numbers are not a measuring stick for his greatness, as he puts up better numbers than many greats who have been much better. if ur too dumb to get that, then bang ur head on the wall till it makes sense.

teecee

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 03:00:21 PM »
So is Kobe still in his prime after the last two games, shooting 6-18 and 6-28, with mad turnovers?! ;)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 03:07:27 PM »
So is Kobe still in his prime after the last two games, shooting 6-18 and 6-28, with mad turnovers?! ;)

last night, kobe shot the ball horribly. he was missin wide open shots left and right....the game before, he was 1 assist away from a triple-double. so while last nights game was a bad look for the title of this thread, Kobe was BALLIN up until that point. if he continues shooting this horribly throughout the year, then we can put to rest the notion that he still has prime ball in the tank. but i believe this was a one time thing and that he will bounce back rather quickly.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 05:38:11 PM »
^Oh, sorry. Triple-doubles don't mean anything.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 01:22:20 AM »
LOL...what u mufuckaz have 2 say now? Kobe, with another beast of a game. victory.

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 02:00:16 AM »
i was reading an article today about kobe's performance where they were putting it down to the wrist

when not playing he keeps the wrist in a flexi cast which allows some movement, see's a physiotherapist etc and before games he gets a numbing shot to the wrist area. his problem at the moment is that his body is building an intolerance to whatever they're using for the numbing so he was playing with pain during that game .. hopefully he can get that shit under control. either that or the lakers play in by ear looking at their W/L record, work out what games they need him for to give the guy some rest
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2012, 02:05:58 AM »
i was reading an article today about kobe's performance where they were putting it down to the wrist

when not playing he keeps the wrist in a flexi cast which allows some movement, see's a physiotherapist etc and before games he gets a numbing shot to the wrist area. his problem at the moment is that his body is building an intolerance to whatever they're using for the numbing so he was playing with pain during that game .. hopefully he can get that shit under control. either that or the lakers play in by ear looking at their W/L record, work out what games they need him for to give the guy some rest

yea. anyone who thinks the wrist doesnt affect kobe, especially after he goes 6-28, is either an idiot or simply doesn't know kobe..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2012, 07:30:51 AM »
Kobe is an obsessed nigga... needs some therapy for sure. Just get some rest you dumb nigga, it's just the beginning of the regular season for christ's sake... the team gets 35 wins without him easily
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2012, 11:40:58 AM »
the team gets 35 wins without him easily

Oh, easily. The West is an atrocity outside of the Thunder.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2012, 01:27:50 PM »
Kobe is an obsessed nigga... needs some therapy for sure. Just get some rest you dumb nigga, it's just the beginning of the regular season for christ's sake... the team gets 35 wins without him easily

lol...only 35 wins doesnt get u in the playoffs. without kobe, we are done.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2012, 02:15:08 PM »

35 wins is over .500.

If you can go over .500 without a top five player in the game right now, that team is stacked.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 02:45:58 PM »

35 wins is over .500.

If you can go over .500 without a top five player in the game right now, that team is stacked.

LMAO@the Lakers being stacked....the only talk all off season was of how the Lakers desperately needed some help and added depth. and then we signed........JOSH MCROBERS and TROY MURPHY. smh. if LeBron were to lead this team, we'd be 0-7 right now.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 04:19:11 PM »
The main reason why losing Odom can be very costly? It's because noone is better at filling the lack of size when Bynum goes down for many games. Imagine Bynum goes down for 20+ games (truly possible). It'd be worse than Kobe being out, with Odom gone.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2012, 09:25:20 PM »
The main reason why losing Odom can be very costly? It's because noone is better at filling the lack of size when Bynum goes down for many games. Imagine Bynum goes down for 20+ games (truly possible). It'd be worse than Kobe being out, with Odom gone.

what if? what if?....well, right now Bynum ain't out and he's BEASTIN without Odom taking his touches. shits tight.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2012, 11:28:41 PM »
Kobe stay beastin....39 points 7 assists last night

he's currently averaging the most points and rebounds he's averaged since 2008 and most assists since 2005