Author Topic: Kobe is in his prime........  (Read 1508 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Kobe is in his prime........
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2012, 12:08:31 AM »
^Oh, sorry. Stats don't mean anything, sorry buddy.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2012, 12:10:21 AM »

stats definitely mean something...they just don't mean everything. get that through ur head, retard.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2012, 10:53:56 AM »
gotta say he was on point against the warriors the other night

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2012, 11:41:52 AM »

stats definitely mean something...they just don't mean everything. get that through ur head, retard.

Na, they don't. It's all personal perception. To me, Kobe didn't look good. Therefore, he isn't good.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »

Na, they don't. It's all personal perception. To me, Kobe didn't look good. Therefore, he isn't good.

what does it matter what u think? u have no basketball knowledge whatsoever, and ur vision for the sport comes from espn highlights and youtube videos...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2012, 02:57:18 PM »

what does it matter what u think? u have no basketball knowledge whatsoever, and ur vision for the sport comes from espn highlights and youtube videos...

Na, it comes from watching the games. I've seen Norris Cole. I think we should proclaim him a hall of famer. It's all what you think. It has nothing to do with reality or stats.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2012, 03:02:10 PM »

Na, it comes from watching the games. I've seen Norris Cole. I think we should proclaim him a hall of famer. It's all what you think. It has nothing to do with reality or stats.

ur too dumb for words......Marshon Brooks > Norris Cole

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2012, 05:42:11 PM »
^You don't get it. It has nothing to do with what you accomplish. It's just about what your mind is telling you.

From the looks of it, Rafer Alston may have been the greatest player of all-time.

#StatsMeanShit

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2012, 05:45:37 PM »
i'll pay u if u can find someone to co-sign ur point...cuz ur soundin unbelievably dumb right now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2012, 05:54:49 PM »
^HOLY SHIT. You're a moron.

It's your point, you dumb fuck. Stats don't mean shit when you don't them too & "seeing & watching the game" from YOUR point of view is what defines greatness.

God damn. You're stupid.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2012, 06:18:10 PM »
^HOLY SHIT. You're a moron.

It's your point, you dumb fuck. Stats don't mean shit when you don't them too & "seeing & watching the game" from YOUR point of view is what defines greatness.

God damn. You're stupid.

son, stfu...this board was made for grown folks to discuss ball. u need 2 be banned. really, though. dont think i dont understand what ur trying to get at...it's just that ur a complete retard and simple concepts go over ur head. u dont deserve access to message forums, let alone life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2012, 12:32:29 AM »
The pure comedy of seeing you finally get it &/or realize how big of a fucking idiot you look, is just tear worthy.

One day I really should just compile a list of all the quotes I've said that you had no response to other than "stfu, man!".

& you had no idea what I was talking about. You don't even realize what you do on a regular basis. Just understand stats mean something a majority of the time. Not just when you feel like they do & they don't. Even Laker fans can't talk ball with your lunatic ass.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2012, 12:38:53 AM »
yea...i know exactly what ur getting at. ur mind is just way too small to understand how ridiculously retarded u sound.

you:lebron=goat...no one has ever averaged 30-7-7
me:stats do not determine greatness

different thread:
me:damn, kobe was ballin, 39 points 7 assist...beast-mode
you:sorry...stats don't mean shit *retardedly tryna imply that i made that claim*
me:i never said they don't mean shit, faggot...i said stats aren't everything
you:well, ummm, i guess since u can only determine who's great by watching the games, that means norris cole is the next mvp. *unsuccessfully tryna mock me*

really...do u not realize how fucking stupid u sound? ive never wanted to sock someone in the face because how stupid they are....but u are the fucking exception, my boy. u really are.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2012, 05:12:31 PM »
I thought he would struggle more than he has, but besides that god awful shooting night he's been very good. The only things I've noticed is that his 3 ball has been horrible and he's turning the ball over a lot. He should chill a bit with the crazy ball handling while the wrist heals.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2012, 06:06:23 PM »
i agree...his shot hasn't been as good, due to the wrist. even his free throws have been sketchy. but he still finds away to work through those injuries that most players would be taking months off for.