Author Topic: Kobe is in his prime........  (Read 1502 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Kobe is in his prime........
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2012, 10:07:58 PM »
yea...i know exactly what ur getting at. ur mind is just way too small to understand how ridiculously retarded u sound.

you:lebron=goat...no one has ever averaged 30-7-7
me:stats do not determine greatness

different thread:
me:damn, kobe was ballin, 39 points 7 assist...beast-mode
you:sorry...stats don't mean shit *retardedly tryna imply that i made that claim*
me:i never said they don't mean shit, faggot...i said stats aren't everything
you:well, ummm, i guess since u can only determine who's great by watching the games, that means norris cole is the next mvp. *unsuccessfully tryna mock me*

really...do u not realize how fucking stupid u sound? ive never wanted to sock someone in the face because how stupid they are....but u are the fucking exception, my boy. u really are.

I've never seriously said he's the best player ever. He's just hands down the best player in the league. He's been the best since his last year in Cleveland. Stats prove it. Just like stats proved to you "Kobe is in his prime".

Don't say I'm stupid because I exposed you for being stupid & not getting it. You sound mad childish.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2012, 10:11:26 PM »
LOL u don't get basketball... That's why u can't put a decent fantasy team together. The sport is not for u.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 02:46:57 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2012, 10:19:51 PM »
LOL u don't get basketball... That's why u can't put a decent fantasy team together. The sport is not to u.

I wasn't at the draft because your unemployed, loser ass can sit home & whip them up six days in a row at 2:30 in the afternoon.

I never said I was an expert NBA analyst. I know the game enough to talk it with anybody. The only thing we've ever disagreed on in the NBA, the only thing you & I have ever discussed pertaining to the NBA is Kobe & LeBron. Yet your idiotic ass thinks that enough of a sample to determine who knows the game & who doesn't.. I guess only Laker fans understand the game of basketball because with bias they think Kobe is better than LeBron. ::)

& we're not even really talking basketball here. Were talking logic & you're just not making sense. You just won't come to terms with that you just say what determines how good a player is based off of your emotional ass's opinion on the player. Just like you say Amare is no good compared to Bynum. Yet randomly post Bynum stats to prove that Bynum has talent.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2012, 10:40:36 PM »
LOL u don't get basketball... That's why u can't put a decent fantasy team together. The sport is not to u.

I wasn't at the draft because your unemployed, loser ass can sit home & whip them up six days in a row at 2:30 in the afternoon.

I never said I was an expert NBA analyst. I know the game enough to talk it with anybody. The only thing we've ever disagreed on in the NBA, the only thing you & I have ever discussed pertaining to the NBA is Kobe & LeBron. Yet your idiotic ass thinks that enough of a sample to determine who knows the game & who doesn't.. I guess only Laker fans understand the game of basketball because with bias they think Kobe is better than LeBron. ::)

& we're not even really talking basketball here. Were talking logic & you're just not making sense. You just won't come to terms with that you just say what determines how good a player is based off of your emotional ass's opinion on the player. Just like you say Amare is no good compared to Bynum. Yet randomly post Bynum stats to prove that Bynum has talent.

lame excuse...i've won leagues with autodraft before. and i can sit and argue with u back n forth for hours if i wanted to...fact of the matter is, u dont know ur shit. now ima get to some real shit while u sit online looking to prove how cool and knowledgeable u really are, when ur just a dumb faggot...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 02:47:21 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2012, 10:48:56 PM »
^You going to go eat a bowl of cereal or some shit? Be real, you don't leave the house. Brushing your teeth is the realest thing you do all day.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2012, 02:45:57 AM »
^You going to go eat a bowl of cereal or some shit? Be real, you don't leave the house. Brushing your teeth is the realest thing you do all day.

just got it in, young'n...shit u only dream of

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2012, 02:55:40 AM »
We wouldn't make the playoffs with Kobe resting around 1 month ... we are in the Western Conference... there aren't a lot of weak/terrible teams like in the East

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2012, 02:59:30 AM »
We wouldn't make the playoffs with Kobe resting around 1 month ... we are in the Western Conference... there aren't a lot of weak/terrible teams like in the East

yup...and thats why kobe ain't takin time off. if this was Lakers in 2001, he'd sit out 2 months. kobe has no time to waste.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2012, 10:07:53 AM »

just got it in, young'n...shit u only dream of

Word, I've been meaning to buy Coco Puffs for a minute now.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2012, 12:49:50 PM »
lolz thats hilarious bro..........or not

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2012, 07:57:24 PM »
western conference player of the week mufuckaz

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2012, 11:01:56 PM »

All of the talent is on the East Coast, kid.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2012, 04:41:22 AM »

not really & dont call me kid, gayboy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2012, 09:57:40 AM »

not really & dont call me kid, gayboy

LeBron, Wade, Dwight, Rose >>>

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2012, 03:16:59 PM »
A present for NIK: