Author Topic: T.I. - Fuck Da City Up Mixtape (Discussion Thread) !  (Read 1679 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Fuck Da City Up Mixtape (Discussion Thread) !
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2012, 04:16:10 PM »
february or possibly march. i think that they may drop real soon. the boy's been gone for a minute.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2012, 04:17:22 PM »
No shot at drops in February. Too close. T.I. is a big artist who demands lots of promo. Even March seems a stretch at this point. You'd think a single would be out right now if March was a thought. I'm betting on April or May.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2012, 04:27:59 PM »
No shot at drops in February. Too close. T.I. is a big artist who demands lots of promo. Even March seems a stretch at this point. You'd think a single would be out right now if March was a thought. I'm betting on April or May.
he basically done recording and should be wrapping the album up by now. it's not too late for a single right now if it's coming in march though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2012, 04:30:12 PM »
he basically done recording and should be wrapping the album up by now. it's not too late for a single right now if it's coming in march though.
Yea, if it's coming in March, that single needs to drop right now. Like right now lol.

Look how early B.o.B started promo for his next album. Two months ago? And that drops in March. That's what I'd expect from Tip.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2012, 04:33:43 PM »
Yea, if it's coming in March, that single needs to drop right now. Like right now lol.

Look how early B.o.B started promo for his next album. Two months ago? And that drops in March. That's what I'd expect from Tip.
true. i think we'll hear something before the month is over song and/or release date.

Lunatic

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2012, 04:37:31 PM »

true. i think we'll hear something before the month is over song and/or release date.
Hopefully!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2012, 05:09:22 PM »
He released Pyro as his first single but it flopped...guess he's in the process of picking another one.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2012, 05:29:36 PM »
He released Pyro as his first single but it flopped...guess he's in the process of picking another one.
none of those songs were singles from the album. anything from the album is yet to be heard.

Lunatic

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2012, 08:06:40 PM »
Yea, I didn't see that as a single at all. Similar to "I'm Back." He tossed out "Pyro", "I'm Flexin" and "Hear Ye Hear Ye"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2012, 10:21:32 AM »
I call everything a single nowadays lol

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2012, 08:26:05 PM »
The One is a fucking monster! Mannie Fresh is a fucking fool behind the boards.

Definitely one of TIs best tracks.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2012, 09:54:45 PM »
The One is a fucking monster! Mannie Fresh is a fucking fool behind the boards.

Definitely one of TIs best tracks.

W

Yeah I was digging that one, need more Mannie beats

2euce 7even

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2012, 11:55:54 PM »
i got this shit downloaded on my pc, cant wait until i put it in my iphone to listen to it "on purpose" sounds dope. sóuthern g-funk

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2012, 01:09:44 AM »
this cd was meh. it def had its moments.

harry potter is gay for one main reason hes sucking waynes dick on the chorus. dont front like you dont hear that shit. hes using the duffle bag boy flow.

i heard this and ross mixtape back to back in the whip on a long car trip the other day and honestly productions and concepts couldnt really hold a candle to ross tape.

but i do still think tips mixtape is better then most it plays like an album i appreciate that but i really only dig a small handful of songs it....this mixtape is better then his last album though ill give him that.