Author Topic: NBA Week 2 thread  (Read 1418 times)

Sccit

Re: NBA Week 2 thread
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 09:39:31 PM »
Real spit...Seattle fans can't root for Portland. It's like Sacramento fans rootin for the Lakers. Brotha Lynch steez.

rayallen0

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 09:43:56 PM »
Real spit...Seattle fans can't root for Portland. It's like Sacramento fans rootin for the Lakers. Brotha Lynch steez.
pretty sure u said u wanted the clippers tow in...how is that different? i never bought into the rivalry.

i guess that is all you can talk about when ur down by 12 tho  8) Gerald Wallace is making your defense look like kids.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 09:58:21 PM »
pretty sure u said u wanted the clippers tow in...how is that different? i never bought into the rivalry.

i guess that is all you can talk about when ur down by 12 tho  8) Gerald Wallace is making your defense look like kids.

Clippers have NEVER been good enough to be our rivals...they always been like lil brother.

rayallen0

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 10:04:15 PM »

i guess that is all you can talk about when ur down by 12 tho  8) Gerald Wallace is making your defense look like kids.

Clippers have NEVER been good enough to be our rivals...they always been like lil brother.
Nate, Allen, Crawford, Roy, Webster & Northwest = My loyalty. was also a big fan of Crash when he was a bobcat.

speaking of crash already dropped 31 on you and the game is still going.

Edit: forgot ex sonic Kurt Thomas is also on the team.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 10:11:32 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 10:30:27 PM »
31 Pts, 5 Reb, 2 Stl
Gerald Wallace stays winning
Crawford 17 off the bench and a Double Double from aldridge 28/10

5-1.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 11:47:59 PM »
Heat will go 66-0.

LOL

Right. Because I'm serious. Son, you have no personality. It's scary.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2012, 12:17:50 AM »

i guess that is all you can talk about when ur down by 12 tho  8) Gerald Wallace is making your defense look like kids.

Nate, Allen, Crawford, Roy, Webster & Northwest = My loyalty. was also a big fan of Crash when he was a bobcat.

You mean for half the season before he was traded for the mighty Fransisco Elson? To each his own I guess, I could just never be die hard Blazers fan. Ever.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2012, 12:56:00 AM »

You mean for half the season before he was traded for the mighty Fransisco Elson? To each his own I guess, I could just never be die hard Blazers fan. Ever.

real shit

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »

LOL...ur disappointing. come on, man, u aint supposed 2 be puttin up pictures intended for Laker haters to post. and being a Laker fan, you out of EVERYONE should know how many times Kobe has started 1-10 or some shit like that, then made his next 10 shots. Kobe is KNOWN for having no conscious and being able to take over a game no matter how cold he started off. thats what makes him Kobe.. we've seen it countless times, and i'm surprised at u for taking shots at Kobe as if this is his typical game and not a rare occurrence.

He really needs to be smarter with his shots selection ... which he did these latest games ... Kobe operating in the post/mid post/mid range areas = money ... there is no need for him to shoot long threes/heat checks J

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2012, 10:59:00 AM »

LOL...ur disappointing. come on, man, u aint supposed 2 be puttin up pictures intended for Laker haters to post. and being a Laker fan, you out of EVERYONE should know how many times Kobe has started 1-10 or some shit like that, then made his next 10 shots. Kobe is KNOWN for having no conscious and being able to take over a game no matter how cold he started off. thats what makes him Kobe.. we've seen it countless times, and i'm surprised at u for taking shots at Kobe as if this is his typical game and not a rare occurrence.

He really needs to be smarter with his shots selection ... which he did these latest games ... Kobe operating in the post/mid post/mid range areas = money ... there is no need for him to shoot long threes/heat checks J

wtf r u talking about, every shot he took was a shot he usually knocks down. u musta not watched the game. his shot selection has been no different these last couple games, brodie....this is kobe were talking about, not lebron. he's not gunna become a role player, ever. if he misses a shot, he believes the next one is going in....thats what makes him great.

rayallen0

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2012, 11:54:44 AM »

real shit
lmao u have 2 teams in LA u don't know shit about losing a team. I never had a problem with the Blazers. Laker fans are really the only NBA fans that ever annoyed me.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2012, 12:02:42 PM »

real shit
lmao u have 2 teams in LA u don't know shit about losing a team. I never had a problem with the Blazers. Laker fans are really the only NBA fans that ever annoyed me.

yea...cuz LA didn't lose the Raiders and Rams. LOL

Laker fans just annoy u cuz we're the most spoiled+blessed......we get nothing but greatness from our franchise...i'd feel the same if i was a fan of another team.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2012, 12:06:21 PM »

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7428242/kobe-bryant-relentless-shooting
funny shit.
Hollinger also dissed him lately.
Bill Simmons is still quiet, probably because the Celtics are losing relevance.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2012, 12:10:39 PM »

real shit

Laker fans just annoy u cuz we're the most spoiled+blessed......we get nothing but greatness from our franchise...i'd feel the same if i was a fan of another team.
Oh wow the Raiders moved so far...Oakland. Tired of LA fans complaining about that, its a car ride away. California has 5 Baseball teams, 3 Football Teams & 4 Basketball teams. Not gonna feel bad for you because your team moved a 6 hour drive away. Not to mention the Chargers are like 2 hours away from you.

I am a fan of the Lakers. I just think Laker fans are babies and delusional. Which the spoiled part explains very clearly.

guess the sonics to OKC is an eazy move.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2012, 12:17:08 PM »

real shit

Oh wow the Raiders moved so far...Oakland. Tired of LA fans complaining about that, its a car ride away. California has 5 Baseball teams, 3 Football Teams & 4 Basketball teams. Not gonna feel bad for you because your team moved a 6 hour drive away. Not to mention the Chargers are like 2 hours away from you.

I am a fan of the Lakers. I just think Laker fans are babies and delusional. Which the spoiled part explains very clearly.

guess the sonics to OKC is an eazy move.

what are u talking about? I'm from LA...I don't rep Oakland. get the fuck outta here, a car ride away...Oakland is far as fuck. the distance from Seattle to Portland is 3 hours. THATS A CAR RIDE LOL. regardless...we dont have a football team, and all those teams from the north are not LA teams. shit, there's actually a nor-cal/so-cal rival, so to say all California teams is the same as LA teams is pretty retarded. we need a football team to rep LA, period.

and don't get mad cuz Laker fans are used 2 greatness.......u'd be the same way if all u knew was rings. shit, i was born when the Lakers won it all. yadaholla.