Author Topic: NBA Week 2 thread  (Read 1386 times)

rayallen0

Re: NBA Week 2 thread
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2012, 03:08:35 AM »
^ Every time I see KD in a Seattle jersey I die a little bit on the inside.
at least we got to see Durant when he still couldn't bench the bar?

I can see from your sig that you have the second best moment in Seattle NBA history, seeing Westbrook get drafted to the Sonics. Isn't it ironic that the year we get the guy who was destined to have a career better than any one in our 41 year history our shitty starbucks owner had already sold us down the road? To add on to that, year after Durant we draft a guy that would easily go down as a top 5 Sonic of all time but never played in a Sonics uniform. Fuck Starbucks, i'm drunk. On a seperate note, fuck Vin Baker, get that alcholic bum out of your sig, he was one of the early downfalls of the Sonics, also, fuck A-Rod, he's dead to me.
better?

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2012, 11:40:53 AM »
Both ... I found the picture funny and yes I thought he was dumb for mostly gunning long Js ... I have no pb with him taking 25+ shots if he has to and if the majority of  those are from his sweet spots i.e the midrange/mid post areas ... like he's doing lately ( he's 40/81 the last three games) ... I'm a Lakers fan first and if he's hurting the team I will criticize his play... bad shooting games happened to every player but you can't have " mental blackout" games like he had at Denver when you are so skilled and in your SIXTEEN season

point is, he was taking shots he normally knocks down...and kobe is not lebron, he is not gunna turn down open shots and become a role player just because he started off cold. fact of the matter is, kobe wasn't forcing most of the shots he missed...he simply missed a bunch of good looks, which can be attributed to many things, but not "dumbness"....Kobe is one of the smartest players in the game, and u know this.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2012, 04:19:38 PM »

I can see from your sig that you have the second best moment in Seattle NBA history, seeing Westbrook get drafted to the Sonics. Isn't it ironic that the year we get the guy who was destined to have a career better than any one in our 41 year history our shitty starbucks owner had already sold us down the road? To add on to that, year after Durant we draft a guy that would easily go down as a top 5 Sonic of all time but never played in a Sonics uniform. Fuck Starbucks, i'm drunk. On a seperate note, fuck Vin Baker, get that alcholic bum out of your sig, he was one of the early downfalls of the Sonics, also, fuck A-Rod, he's dead to me.
better?

Is that Joahan Petro? lol

rayallen0

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2012, 04:20:42 PM »

better?

Is that Joahan Petro? lol
who doesn't love the great Johan Petro?
Was gonna put Reggie Evans but was afraid he would grab someones balls.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2012, 05:13:21 PM »
the nigga lebron with 22 points in the first quarter lol, only missed a FT and that's it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2012, 11:07:45 PM »
Lebron continued thrashing on them. 32 Pts, 7 Reb, 9 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk. 8-1

Josh Smith made the Bulls look horrible. 25 Pts, 5 Reb, 5 Ast, 4 Stl, 6 Blk

Gallinari scored 31 in a loss to San Antonio.

rayallen0

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2012, 11:13:31 PM »
Also do we have John Wall on suicide watch?

0-7 gotta hurt.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2012, 12:12:29 AM »
Stop posting LeBron's stats. They don't mean anything. All you need to stop talking like you understand the game of basketball. The history books will be written as followed:

Whatever NIK thinks is good to his eyes. He's the only one whose never wrong & always right. Just like Kobe is never wrong & always right.