Author Topic: Another Kanye Epic Twitter Rant  (Read 348 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Another Kanye Epic Twitter Rant
« on: January 05, 2012, 09:33:12 AM »
If you're the kind of person who is glued to Twitter most of the day and night, there's a very good chance you caught Kanye West's latest epic Twitter rant that began yesterday afternoon and continued into early this morning. When he wasn't quoting Leonardo Da Vinci and George Bernard Shaw, Kanye let loose on a variety of topics, including his deceased mother, awards shows, his current agency representation, the Watch the Throne tour with Jay-Z, kids using iPhones in schools, and metaphors based on The Matrix.
He also revealed some fascinating information about himself and his future endeavors, including plans for a multi-faceted design company called DONDA (after his mother), his possible involvement as "creative director" for the film adaptation of the classic TV cartoon "The Jetsons", and something called a "seven-screen experience" that looks pretty out-there, if the picture he Tweeted was any indication. To make things easy to comprehend, we've put together a list summarizing the most interesting info contained in the rant, with links to the original Tweets. Check it out below:

-- He's in talks to be the "creative director" for a film adaptation of "The Jetsons"
-- He's working on a "seven screen experience", apparently named 2016 Olympic's
-- His multi-tiered design organization is called DONDA, after his mother
-- He put out a call for people that would like to help out with the company
-- He had an office in L.A. that was shut down because of the "Taylor Swift incident" at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards (apparently the reason why his tour with Lady Gaga was cancelled too)
-- He worked at Fendi and Giuseppe Zanotti while still under contract with Louis Vuitton, a contract that forced him to turn down an offer to work with Versace
-- He has a contract with Nike that grants him to be "allowed" to develop a sneaker line every two years
-- He and Spike Jonze want to start a specialized summer school
-- His mom wore a "Cosby Show sweater" when she picked him up from school when he was younger
-- He hasn't bought a new car or piece of jewelry in two years
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Jimmy H.

Re: Another Kanye Epic Twitter Rant
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 01:07:31 AM »
Am I the only one who finds none of that information interesting at all?

Sleazy

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 09:31:58 AM »

Well, I found the fact that none of his plans seem to involve music interesting if that counts. Is he like done with that or something?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 01:33:01 PM »
I just wanna know when the G.O.O.D. music album is gonna drop

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 01:37:48 PM »

Well, I found the fact that none of his plans seem to involve music interesting if that counts. Is he like done with that or something?

niggas a media whore
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 03:26:33 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OOUnuPgt8y0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OOUnuPgt8y0</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.