Author Topic: SUGE KNIGHT HELPS FAMILIES  (Read 58 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SUGE KNIGHT HELPS FAMILIES
« on: January 29, 2003, 05:12:24 PM »
SUGE KNIGHT HELPS FAMILIES OF TWO MURDERED CHILDREN
Following the murders of two youngsters--two-year-old Osvaldo Martinez and seven-year-old Horace Ray Ferguson, Jr.--in separate incidents on Monday, January 20th, our founder and CEO Suge Knight is assisting the anguished families in dealing with their tragedies. Knight is providing funds for the grandparents of Martinez to travel from Mexico to Los Angeles for the funeral, and financially helping the Ferguson family to relocate from their troubled Compton neighborhood to a safer area. Martinez was killed at a Burger King in Pomona while eating with his mother, and Ferguson was shot in the front yard of his grandmother's home.

"I really feel for these families, and when I heard the news my heart went out to them" says Knight. "Violence in any form is terrible, but violence directed at children is especially horrible. I grew up in Compton, and I know Pomona, and there are good people in both neighborhoods. These kids should never have been killed, but I hope that by helping their families I can set some small example that we must all work together to take care of one another and end such senseless brutality."

Knight has long assisted individuals in need. He was preparing to launch his tenth annual holiday toy giveaway when authorities picked him up just before Christmas last year, and each Mother's Day he hosts a brunch for single moms. In the past, Knight has also provided transportation to penitentiaries on Father's Day for children to visit their incarcerated dads, given turkeys to hungry families on Thanksgiving and donated the money to completely rebuild a playground destroyed by arson at a Head Start school in Sacramento.

DPG4lyfe

Re:SUGE KNIGHT HELPS FAMILIES
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2003, 05:31:51 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Doggystylin

Re:SUGE KNIGHT HELPS FAMILIES
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2003, 06:23:31 PM »
did he ever get out of jail? im guessing he did, anyways, i like suge, yall are some dumbass snoop dickrydin haters, if snoop was cool wit him yall would too