Author Topic: I would just like to say.......  (Read 1668 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I would just like to say.......
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2012, 11:11:11 PM »
LOL

He's making fun of you for saying that unbelievably gay Warren G album line you had a few posts above. *facepalm*
Yea I think I got that, dumbshit

I rarely know what you get & don't anymore. Really kinda pathetic on your part.
He didn't get it until you explained it.

A thank you would of been nice, Elior.

lmao...gary thrives off of comradery. he LOVES it.
You do too. That's why you couldn't handle it when I wasn't giving you attention anymore. This is why you always bait me (and others) into these flame wars. You seek the attention.

Anyways, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow afternoon, son. 3pm sharp.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2012, 11:41:29 PM »
NIK won't show. He's pussied out of every other encounter, why would he do something now?

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2012, 02:40:49 AM »
NIK won't show. He's pussied out of every other encounter, why would he do something now?

says the gay dude who's scared to see tanner in his own neighborhood.

rayallen0

« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2012, 02:56:05 AM »
am i the only one reading this thread and doing this?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2012, 03:00:58 AM »
Yeah, NIK. You wanted to fight him. Why didn't you ever go back to his job, pussy?

Hey Cham figures your little ass would pop into a thread not about you when NIK is in it.  You are on some obsessed stalker shit.

Cham's obsession with Nik is just as bad as Niks is with kobe

Ghost on some real shit as usual
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2012, 03:02:42 AM »
Yeah, NIK. You wanted to fight him. Why didn't you ever go back to his job, pussy?

Hey Cham figures your little ass would pop into a thread not about you when NIK is in it.  You are on some obsessed stalker shit.

Cham's obsession with Nik is just as bad as Niks is with kobe

Ghost on some real shit as usual

u sure u not just sayin that to "get me"...lmao

and fuck u, faggot...kobe's a legend.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2012, 08:45:39 AM »

Right I must be scared because I'm not interested in meeting random kids from the internet in real life.  ::)

Sorry but I'll never be as shook as you until I flake on confronting a guy who spent two years photoshopping my mother and making sex threads about her after I openly challenged him and told him I would beat his ass.

Sccit

« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »

Right I must be scared because I'm not interested in meeting random kids from the internet in real life.  ::)

Sorry but I'll never be as shook as you until I flake on confronting a guy who spent two years photoshopping my mother and making sex threads about her after I openly challenged him and told him I would beat his ass.

LOL@"sex threads"...u trying too hard, my dude. fact remains, tanner challenged u and said he'll take u in ur own hood....if anyone on this board talked shit to me and then challenged me to a fight in my own hood, best believe i wouldnt pussy out. u scary, bro.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2012, 12:53:49 PM »
^Being scared of Tanner is a bit of a stretch though.. that guy has 11 inch arms at best. He might be scared of Hopsin's goons, though.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2012, 12:58:12 PM »
^Being scared of Tanner is a bit of a stretch though.. that guy has 11 inch arms at best. He might be scared of Hopsin's goons, though.

naah, i know exactly what it is....he's scared that tanner is tryna pull some columbine shit. it aint hard to tell.

as for hopsin, dude is a geek himself.. nothing scary about him.

rayallen0

« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2012, 01:01:14 PM »
...how dare he not want to be part of a psycho emo kids rampage.

hopsin migh be a geek but dude has thousands of fans and i'm sure could get goons to attack.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2012, 01:34:04 PM »
I would like Hopsin a lot more if he'd lose those lame contacts.  He is ill as fuck, but those dumb eyes make him look corny as hell.  Corny as....get it?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2012, 06:25:43 PM »

LOL@"sex threads"...u trying too hard, my dude. fact remains, tanner challenged u and said he'll take u in ur own hood....if anyone on this board talked shit to me and then challenged me to a fight in my own hood, best believe i wouldnt pussy out. u scary, bro.

Right I must be scared because I'm not interested in meeting random kids from the internet in real life.

It's past 3. Let me guess, you didn't do shit....again. What good is your trash talk about fighting when nothing ever goes down? My dude your right to call other people pussycunts is now officially revoked.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #148 on: January 10, 2012, 06:32:23 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2012, 07:20:22 PM »
The video of the encounter is coming in a few minutes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE