Author Topic: New Quotes...  (Read 117 times)

S.G.V.

New Quotes...
« on: January 30, 2003, 03:07:11 AM »
";We're Like Tito Santana Meets Hercules Hernandez/You're Gonna Need An Antenna Just To Understand This";-2Mex

this shit is off of 2Mexs album "B Boys In Occupied Mexico"....from the song "Doctors, Drums and Danger" featuring Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm & Xololanxinxo from Of Mexican Descent...2Mex is probably in the top 5 of the best emcees out right now...hes in the goupd Of Mexican Descent..but hes also from The Visionaires...and if im not mistaken...The Shape Shifters...hes down with the Afterlife...thats Freestyle Fellowship and all them...if u havent peeped him...u need to...hes up there with Gift Of Gab...without a doubt...

";N I Get The Hynas Vaginas Like An O.G. Papi Chulo/My Rhyme Patterns Be Changin Like They Members Of Menudo";-Chino XL

yet another great Chino line...shit had me rollin...its off of Tha Mexakinz jam "Provoke The Extreme" which also featured Supherb...off the album "Tha Mexakinz"...Chino, Sinful and Capitol Eye have mad chemistry together...since Chino is slept on still...i suggest him and i also suggest Tha Mexakinz...

[size=10]WAKE UP!!![/size]

Big Cwolf the savage

• Lil Geezy
Re:New Quotes...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2003, 03:58:32 AM »
sounds tight.  I have slept on latin rap for long enough, so maybe I should check some out, who would you recommend for a first time listener to bump?  Thanks homie
Some people don't believe in god, but they fear him, Well I believe in god and the only thing I fear is Kaiser Soze  -  Verbal Kint

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 12:20:36 AM »
word, man I been sleepin on the latin rap too, u gots to lace me man with the hot shit.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 12:28:48 AM »
Why is this in Anything Goes?? LoL..

S.G.V been sending me these 2Mex & Bus Driver tracks, and these foos are pretty dope..  ;D

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2003, 01:46:35 PM »
Why is this in Anything Goes?? LoL..

S.G.V been sending me these 2Mex & Bus Driver tracks, and these foos are pretty dope..  ;D

Busdriver is black btw...but these foos are lost on mainstream fans...if u dont like different and innovative styles u wouldnt like them...i can lace yall wit plenty of shit...not much chicano rap...cuz i dont really like most of it right now...i hate oldies...and thats all i hear is oldies remakes...but i got shit from Tha Mexakinz, Chino, Thirstin Howell, Pun, 2Mex, Psycho Realm, Street Platoon etc...get atme