Author Topic: xzibit is STILL the best west coast rapper  (Read 289 times)

Jome

Re:xzibit is STILL the best west coast rapper
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2003, 10:04:14 PM »
LoL @ people ducking the topic..
Noone asked if he's "running the West", because we all know he doesn't, read the topic-title proper!!
It says "Best Westcoast rapper"..

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2003, 04:44:38 PM »
LoL @ people ducking the topic..
Noone asked if he's "running the West", because we all know he doesn't, read the topic-title proper!!
It says "Best Westcoast rapper"..

uh...nobody is duckin the topic...we're respondin to this

i dont care what you guys say - xzibit RUNS the west.
he aint the best west coast rapper neither...he just got ripped by J-Ro...which took him down a few notches...and theres plenty of heads thatll rip him...hes still got skill...he just needs to change his image...X needs to chill on the (studio)gangsta shit already...

dpgc2002

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2003, 05:13:46 PM »
I don't think Xzibit runs the west, Snoop probably is still the most popular over there...Of the west coast rappers I've heard I would put Xzibit in the top 5 with Crooked I, Ras Kass, Tash, and maybe J-ro...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2003, 07:40:25 PM »
xzibit is a damn good rapper - he is one of the most recognized talents from the west today and if u ask me man vs. machine was a better album then paid the cost... (even though i generally like snoop's music better just not out of those two albums)  
who really cares if snoop and dpg and tha likwit crew dont like him - thats no reason to hate on him cause they do

he aint running the west but he is amongst the best.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2003, 08:20:44 PM »
Hes dope.. no doubt.. but not like he was when he was ridin with The Liks.  IMO.. hes not the best out the west.. but fa sho one of the top..

But I cant agree homie.. theres too many other talented MCs out the West who dont get the credit they desearve..

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2003, 10:30:50 AM »
I don't think Xzibit runs the west, Snoop probably is still the most popular over there...Of the west coast rappers I've heard I would put Xzibit in the top 5 with Crooked I, Ras Kass, Tash, and maybe J-ro...

i agree totally with ya there dawg, Snoop is most likely the most popular west coast.  Lots of other popular ones(like Xzibit who is great), but in my opinion(and urs) Snoop is the most popular. :)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2003, 01:18:06 PM »
Xzibit is tight and is easily ONE of the best westcoast rappers out there BUT NOT THEEEE BEST.

He needs to get back with the LIKS and away from the Aftermath camp.