Author Topic: That nu Nicki Minaj video got my inside-under skin a little moist ["Stupid Hoe"]  (Read 728 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Fuck Tom Brady.  The Ravens scored that TD last night in the 4th quarter.  If that was the Patsies they woulda gave it to em.  He caught that shit, I don't care what no one say.  Plus it was out kickers fault for not gettin that Field Goal.  I should put a fuckin bounty on his head

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Radiotube staaaaaaaaaaaaaay trollllin'.

Quadruple OG

damn ur like obama, tom brady, and charlie sheen with all this winnin

Except those three you mentioned are millionaires, successful at life, and don't cry on youtube because of stuff happening on a message board.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn ur like obama, tom brady, and charlie sheen with all this winnin

Except those three you mentioned are millionaires, successful at life, and don't cry on youtube because of stuff happening on a message board.

LOL
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Young Money stay with haters tho.  No one can argue that Wayne, Drake, and Nicki haven't elevated Hip Hop.  I might not fuck with the "Bed Rock"'s or the "Super Bass" but they do their thing and they've done it well.  I'm not mad, YMCMB is arguably one of the most dominate labels of today.  Def Jam, RocAFella, Ruff Ryders, Bad Boy, Aftermath, GOOD Music, Roc Nation, Doggystyle, Hypnotized Minds, RapALot, BrickSquad, Taylor Gang, etc etc.  Personally im more of a Hollywood Bilderberg Group guy but I have to give credit where credit is due.

nigga u funny.u just starting shit,cause deep in your heart u don't fuck with no ymcm..do u??? ???

BiggBoogaBiff

Why shouldn't I tho?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

I ate a cinnamon roll and a half of half okay cheese Danish and a 16 ounce Dr Pepper for lunch today

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I ate a cinnamon roll and a half of half okay cheese Danish and a 16 ounce Dr Pepper for lunch today

Well that figures

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

That's a heavy calorie diet.