Author Topic: Ghetto's  (Read 462 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ghetto's
« on: January 31, 2003, 01:36:30 PM »
How many of yall from da ghetto, i know i am, i ain't tryin to sound proud or nothin but i know where i came from, my rez is more ghetto than shit it self. yall don't know, commodities n food stamps for all, free lunch at school where everyone else pays $2, livin off our tribe for clothes n food, we were lucky to get running water, shit those were the days, it ain't that bad now, i can get some tight shit by jakkin a fool. So wassup, anyone else? or yall just livin the high life?

verbalassaulta

Re:Ghetto's
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 01:45:51 PM »
^^^damn...that would suck

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 02:02:23 PM »
i been on welfare, food stamps and free lunch too....when i was about 8 we would go to tha church and get some of our clothes there...
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

OutSider

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 02:13:09 PM »
yep, me too. I remember one time my mom felt it was more important to buy her fix then pay the bills. We went like a month with no water and had to use my grandmother's bathroom a couple of cities over or my aunt lyida's.... and we use to live off the cities free lunches during the summers or when my mom decided not to send us too school. hell, i know what it is to go without food, water and lights... so i learned to appreciated things more then i would have growing privilege.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2003, 02:43:23 PM »
How many of yall from da ghetto, i know i am, i ain't tryin to sound proud or nothin but i know where i came from, my rez is more ghetto than shit it self. yall don't know, commodities n food stamps for all, free lunch at school where everyone else pays $2, livin off our tribe for clothes n food, we were lucky to get running water, shit those were the days, it ain't that bad now, i can get some tight shit by jakkin a fool. So wassup, anyone else? or yall just livin the high life?

n where did u say u was frum playboy?

bez

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2003, 04:24:57 PM »
yet you still have access to a computer and the Internet?

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2003, 04:36:32 PM »
seriously to me shit sounds nuts. i've never heard of it being that bad anywhere's in the UK unless i've been fortunate.... maybe the northern wcc peoples know better.
sure we got poor people, but there aint no major drug problems (altho they're sayin cracks here now recently) families always seem to be housed and people get money to eat so.. i dunno.
i'm not rich, i dont come from a rich family, i never had things growing up, maybe i appreciated what i get more when i do get it.. i see people i knew who when they were younger who 'had it all' and now they earn their folx wont support them and they're so used to getting things done for them they cant handle they realities of life.. anyways i wandered a bit off topic so i'll stop now.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2003, 04:51:46 PM »
I live in a trailor park right now and i lived in the projects for 3 years before this..I live in a City environment...I wouldn't consider where im at now the ghetto..But i do chill with people from the really ghetto parts and chill there..So I chill there but don't reside there at the time...At least im not from Farmville claimn thug.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2003, 05:04:16 PM »
i lived n a trailor park n louisiana from when i was 3-4 and then we moved 2 a house n the ghetto and we were on well fare i remember gettin free shit at churchs 2 and food stamps and the tree on the corner was a drug tree n shit then when my mom died i moved with my grandparents n seattle man i got ALOT of memories from back then like i was 1 of the few white people at my skool n then my bikes gettin jacked n shit

Hittbob

• Lil Geezy
  • No mirror would dare bear my lightness...
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2003, 05:09:31 PM »
seriously to me shit sounds nuts. i've never heard of it being that bad anywhere's in the UK unless i've been fortunate.... maybe the northern wcc peoples know better.
sure we got poor people, but there aint no major drug problems (altho they're sayin cracks here now recently) families always seem to be housed and people get money to eat so.. i dunno.
i'm not rich, i dont come from a rich family, i never had things growing up, maybe i appreciated what i get more when i do get it.. i see people i knew who when they were younger who 'had it all' and now they earn their folx wont support them and they're so used to getting things done for them they cant handle they realities of life.. anyways i wandered a bit off topic so i'll stop now.

pretty much the same goes for me I think, never had more things than other kids when growing up, now my rents are sponsoring me a lot tho since I'm studying and living on my own and all now, guess they've been saving money for that for a long time :) but yea I really cant relate to ghetto's or anything even close to it...no big drug problems either altho a lot of people abroad seem to be questioning the fact that weed is legal here but it works real good I think. (yess holland is a good country ;p)
'I'ma pull a hittbob
and say fuck all y'all
shit and piss on y'all
rhyme brawl on y'all'
-mousehowl

'My death might be a tragedy, my life will be a triumph' - Evidence

OutSider

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2003, 06:29:54 PM »
yet you still have access to a computer and the Internet?

you say that like you know exactly how we live,

my dad worked his ass off for years painting cars and doing side jobs. All this went down hill when my mom started using, me and m dogg were ver young at this time, maybe a little to young because i dont remember any of the good things that m dogg and my dad tell me about. All i remember is always hidding. When we finally left my mom, my dad was told if he wanted to keep my brother and I he would have to become a full time parent or place us in foster care till my mom reach recovery (which never happen). Since that is what the court requested that he do, he decided to go back to school and get a degree in Human Services. took him 8 years to get his BA. Some people think that was too long, but they dont stop to think about him having to be a single parent and needed his mother's help to put food in our mouths and shoes on our feet. We use to have a hand-me-down apple computer that didnt have enough memory to have the internet. My dad finally was given the opprotunity to get a "ok" job as a maintance man at Cal-state berdoo because the main person who hires believes in taking care of Alumni. So first thing my dad did was go out and buy a brand-new computer with the internet. that was about 2 years ago and he is trying his best to make end meet with working 3 jobs and doing side work .... i still live in a ghetto area but it is not as bad as rialto.

thats how i am able to have a computer along with the internet,...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2003, 07:15:07 PM »
its sought of funny.  when my family had money,  we werent rich but we were gettin by.  i was living in a ghetto enviorment.  crime an drugs were everywhere.  I saw a lot of shit when i was a little kid that most will never see in there lives.  an than my parents moved b/c thats no where to raise kids so we moved to the burbs.  2 years into the burbs my dad had an accident where he couldnt work anymore.    we started  gettin food stamps an welfare.  bill collectors calling everyday so i kno what its like

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2003, 08:00:54 PM »
I feel Tom on what hes sayin...I saw alot of shit that I shouldn't have when i was younger.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2003, 08:55:08 PM »
Yeah, I don't know if Lil' Bullet remembers, but along time ago, our Mom used to take us to the reservations to visit her friend Georgina. I remember going the reservation, and it was crazy poor. They lived in the middle of the desert and had no cooler and shit. But the one thing that sticks out in my mind was they had food. When we were little, we never had food. We had can soup, and some stall Cheerios, which we couldn't eat 'cause our electristy was out for a few months, and the milk spoiled in the fridge. It was government food, and wasn't good, but I was like, they got food. Shit was crazy in them days. And yeah, our Dad worked hella hard. And remember, I got to internet sights along time ago, because in 1999, I got a scholorship to go to college in Minnesota, so now I'm a senior, and that's why one year I was on like crazy, dissappeared for the summer months, then cameback on WC Killaz. I used to posted on NWA2K, then I came back and it was gone, I was like WTF. My dad worked hard as hell though. He got a computar because my sister and I were in college age, I was in, and she was a senior in high school, so he got us a computar to do research, and write papers. Right now though, we live in a good apartment, as I remember before  spending our days in Casa Blanca, and how ghetto that was, or Rialto at it's worst, which I used to walk around 24/7. Now we got it good, and we still broke, but we improving.

bez

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2003, 11:55:40 AM »
man, I dont want to get into an argument about this but your on a computer, if you where THAT broke then you wouldent be on a computer.

You say like nobody has ever had problems in life.  The area in which my parents used to live was rough, it was and still is now a run down, old, violent place to live and its a very run down area.  So as soon as my brother was born, they moved to a nicer place.  They spent everything they had on a house becausr they knew that by getting out of that area it would give me and my brother a better chance of having a good upbrining and childhood.  They spent all there money on the house and both my parents had to work their asses off for ages to get the money for the house.  

We had no heating, no double glazing windows, shit  used to get mad cold in the winter.  They moved because they knew it was better for us, it worked, I had a great childhood and I know right from wrong.  My Dad has worked for around 25 years of his life and he has recently left his job because the stress was too much.  He still works his ass off but now hes just gardening for people.

MDOgg and lilbullet, it sounds like you have had a rough time growing up, try to do the best you can to follow my parents examples.  If you had kids try to do shit to bring them up in the way that I was.  I feel for you both.