Author Topic: Damn i miss baseball.....  (Read 327 times)

Sub-Z

Re:Damn i miss baseball.....
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2003, 05:55:19 PM »
my fav team has always been and always will be the braves

the mets suck tom,lets just hope tom glavin enjoys bein in the locker room with that fag mike piazza muahahahahahahhaha

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2003, 06:09:48 PM »
damn, when ppl say baseball is boring it jus boggles my mind lol. baseball is tha funnest sport in tha world for me to watch and play. oh well its jus all a matter of opinion.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2003, 01:10:02 AM »
^Word, I don't even bother defending it anymore.  I love playing, and I'm gonna continue playing till I can't no more.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2003, 11:29:27 AM »
playing is alright...but watching...there just no action...and its so boring...i stuggle to watch even an entire world series game...and there's too many games...there is no sense in watching a game in the regular season...and the whole baseball league is so unbalanced competively...how can teams compete with the yankees when there payroll is 4 times your home team...its  a joke

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2003, 02:52:33 PM »
I miss watching THE MOOKSTER ;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2003, 08:55:49 PM »
shit, there is is 6 times the morebaseball fans on the board now. Thats good.  I remember last season, befor the playoffs only 2 or 3 posts came out of baseball.

I bleed Dodger blue

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2003, 11:53:35 PM »
I miss watching THE MOOKSTER ;D
game 6 of the 1986 world series..... an the ball gets  between buckner

Smooth

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2003, 02:06:19 PM »
Yeah I can't wait for the season to start... BLUE JAYS making the play offs this year... AL wild card spot, for real...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0