Author Topic: the perfect girl  (Read 747 times)

Doggystylin

Re:the perfect girl
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2003, 09:39:34 PM »
god fuckin damn blade really has had a lot of time to think out a girl like that, lolol

and my perfect girl would be tone.....that bitch

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2003, 10:42:28 PM »
vicky

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2003, 10:49:45 PM »
.:[b L a D e]:. I hear ya! lol I'm a picky basterd in that way, like .:[b L a D e]:.. Only thing you missed out on was openness. I like a girl who's open with me. None of that "it aint something I can say" or "you wouldn't understand" bullshit. I want someone who trusts me enough to tell me things that worry her etc etc. O well! lol The hunt continues!

O and OpTiCaL's got a point... everyone's different. Don't generalize, especially about a whole gender.
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2003, 07:35:10 AM »
god fuckin damn blade really has had a lot of time to think out a girl like that, lolol

and my perfect girl would be tone.....that bitch

oh you one of his hoes to   ;)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2003, 05:05:11 PM »
you know i really don't give a fuck about you guys feelin burt hurt about me callin girls bitches, its an opinoin you can call guys whatever you want, i ain't gonna trip. to me girls are bitches, plain n simple.

ontherise

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2003, 03:54:45 PM »
^^^ hey that a different topic but wait responed then thats a different topic lol
« Last Edit: February 05, 2003, 03:59:11 PM by ontherise »

ontherise

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2003, 03:56:49 PM »
^^^ ta that right there i'm not fina get offened cause i know what i am and i don't have have self esteem so low that a guy sayin the word itch is gonna make me go off unless he is speakin to me personally, but let me just say this again if you think every womens a bitch that will just use you thats all you gonna end up wit

but on i diffrent subject i'm hurt they didn't let me responed to that girl callin me out. i guess i could of waited till i had calmed down a little before i responed but oh well she got what i said the first time an i ment it so whateva

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2003, 04:51:28 PM »
sorry slow computer...bitch, j/k.

ontherise

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2003, 07:40:29 PM »
fast computer catch this fuck you  :P j/k

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2003, 08:12:46 PM »
uhh...so, Mista Seattle gangbanga lol. NativeJoe...yur moms a bitch then? Jus curious, seein as how all women are bitchez. That would make yur mom, grandma, any aunts, sisters u might have...AND yur daughter in about 16 yrs...a bitch. U want sumbody callin yur Daughter a bitch? I doubt it playboy. I aint goan lie, i be speakin tha word bitch on many occasionz...but thas only if i aint got no respect for tha female...and i be jus as quik tah call a female a bitch, as i would call a dood a bitch. I feel u, to an extent...but yo shit iz overdone wit that "all females are bitchez" nonsense. One too many Snoop CD'z in tha collection homie?! lol

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2003, 09:03:59 PM »
1. What size is your perfect girl like what are the perfect measurements?
Breast I’m not too worried about they could be big or small once the not all droopy... lol
I’m more focused on her ass and hips which I like big a rounded (junk in the trunk) ;D

2. How tall is your perfect girl?
Well I’m 6'-2" I don't want a girl to short about 5'-2" to 5'-9"

3. Is she out going or mello?
Like blade said she has to be able to balance her moods and be sensitive to (act according to) what is reasonable within what ever circumstances may rise. And I have no prob with if she drinks lightly and socially or even smokes a lil' weed now and then.

4. Innocent or sluty
Innocent yes sluty no, don't want no sleep around ho... lol

5. A normal beauty or exotic
An Exotic Beauty... I like girl that are mixed they to me are really exotic

6. Book smart or street smart
Both cuz that's how I am for the most part basically she should be around my same level of comprehension

7. Will she want kid or a career?
I feel the same as blade here, but basically career first and then kids

SIKWITIT

• Lil Geezy
  • 50's hot and the rest is not
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2003, 12:55:14 PM »
my perfect girl works at my near by rec. center. but i'm to much of a bitch to talk to her. lol she is perfect in everyway. peace GGG G-Unit

SigmaAlphaEpsilon

• Lil Geezy
  • V Gotti - The Motherfucking General
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2003, 01:10:57 PM »
1. What size is your perfect girl like what are the perfect measurements? Im a chest man, there is something about a nice chest that sets it off, kind of like a pretty face, its just something that stands out and catches your eye first. Booty is also clutch.

2. How tall is your perfect girl?
Im 6'1 so i want a honey no shorter than 5'6 and no taller than me cause that would be just strange.

3. Is she out going or mello?
There is a certain time for anything,  but i am a straight chillin guy, known to rock the sweats and hoodie on numerous occasions, so for me a chick who is like that would be cool, just relaxed as hell

4. Innocent or sluty
Innocent, cant deal with a ho, cause she will always be a ho, nothing more, nothing less

5. A normal beauty or exotic
Exotic - something out of the ordinary would be a plus. Ethnic honey though, got to be

6. Book smart or street smart
A combination of both would be nice. A girl on par with my intelligence would be a godsend.

7. Will she want kid or a career?
whatever she wants to do im cool with, but id personally want to get settled first then worry about kids.

V Gotti
Niggas Salute Me...
Bitches Salute Me...
The Block Salute Me...
The Hood Salute Me...
You Should Salute Me...
They Should Salute Me...
So Fuck Who You Are...
I'm The Motherfucking General...