Author Topic: NBA week 6  (Read 1637 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: NBA week 6
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2012, 02:43:56 PM »
yeah kings fans are no joke. most of my friends are warriors fans but i gotta homie from modesto who is diehard. buys the league pass because they dont play the games here and watches every quarter of every game no matter the score. just went to a kings game on saturday and the shit got rowdy in overtime

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Re: NBA week 6
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2012, 03:52:18 PM »
So we'll know at the beginning of March if Sac Town can keep them. If we make this happen, I will run out of my apartment and belligerently celebrate all over the streets of Portland.

thats fucked up if u steal sacramento's team...their fans will go crazier than the seattle fans did when ya'll lost the sonic.
they had their team less time. no rings. and they aren't the only team in the state and one of only 2 teams in the west coast  like sonics were in the northwest. and they don't support their team...i would be suprised if they were more angry than us....

Nah man, Kings have a history of great fan support, all team's attendance besides LA, NY, and Boston go through down years when the team sucks and management is fucking up, don't talk shit about their fans just cause they've had a rough stretch, that's the exact same shit faggot OKC fans were saying about us.
wasn't talking shit about their fans i meant this year. anyways i still stand by my original statement when the sonics moved that any team with a championship shouldnt move. so either they go back to being the Rochester Royals or they come here to seattle and become the super sonics.

All I'm saying is don't judge a fan bases support on a year or two of bad attendance, our numbers were down the last year the Supes were here and it pissed me off to no end that that OKies and other idiots acted like that's how it always was. With that said, I will gladly hijack their team if they don't meet the NBA's nazi requirements.