Author Topic: Your Top 10 SGs Of The 2000s  (Read 3213 times)

Sccit

Re: Your Top 10 SGs Of The 2000s
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 11:18:16 AM »
Oscar Robertson: 31 ppg-12.5 rpg-11.4 apg >>>>>>>>>>>> LeBron

Son played in the worst competition in the history of basketball.

If that's your statement, fine. But then you cannot say Wilt isn't the greatest player ever..

oscar robertson aint ya son...more like your great great grandpops

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 11:30:44 AM »

If that's your statement, fine. But then you cannot say Wilt isn't the greatest player ever..

Interesting way to dodge your idiotic statements.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 11:35:56 AM »

how is it idiotic, gayboy? what i said stands....robertson's numbers SHIT on lebron's, and ur the fag who puts so much stake in numbers, not me...  i dont give a fuck how shitty u claim the competition was, robertson played against the likes of wilt chamberlain, elgin baylor, jerry west, kareem abdul-jabbar, bill russell etc.....all better than lebron.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 11:45:11 AM »

how is it idiotic, gayboy? what i said stands....robertson's numbers SHIT on lebron's, and ur the fag who puts so much stake in numbers, not me...  i dont give a fuck how shitty u claim the competition was, robertson played against the likes of wilt chamberlain, elgin baylor, jerry west, kareem abdul-jabbar, bill russell etc.....all better than lebron.

Because outside of everyone you named, you could arguably be as good of a basketball player. Everyone you mentioned besides Jerry West was black & overpowering compared to the rest of the league.

Like I said, you can say Oscar Robertson is better than LeBron, but then you have to admit Wilt was the best. Unless you want to be sensible & recognize the competition was weaker back then.

I like numbers? You like the rings argument. So whose the best player the numbers guy, Wilt Chamberlain or the rings guy, Bill Russell? Kobe doesn't have half as many as Bill.

...That is how it's idiotic, dumbass.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2012, 11:51:51 AM »

Because outside of everyone you named, you could arguably be as good of a basketball player. Everyone you mentioned besides Jerry West was black & overpowering compared to the rest of the league.

Like I said, you can say Oscar Robertson is better than LeBron, but then you have to admit Wilt was the best. Unless you want to be sensible & recognize the competition was weaker back then.

I like numbers? You like the rings argument. So whose the best player the numbers guy, Wilt Chamberlain or the rings guy, Bill Russell? Kobe doesn't have half as many as Bill.

...That is how it's idiotic, dumbass.

u dont get it, do u? LOL. YOURE THE ONE WHO USES NUMBERS TO DETERMINE WHO'S GREATER, NOT ME. fuckin idiot.

a good measuring stick for how great a player is=the balance between rings and numbers.

btw, lol@those names overpowering the rest of the league. do some research, son:

jerry lucas, bob pettit, walt bellamy, sam jones, bailey howell, chet walker, bob dandridge, wes unseld, dave cowens, elvin hayes, john havilcek, bob lanier, walt frazier, bob mcadoo......pretty sure u dont know any of these names. but yea, keep fighting the good fight (lebron balls in ur mouth)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2012, 04:45:04 PM »
I'd say it's damn near impossible to average 35 points & 8 assists.

lmao in this days NBA it sure is

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2012, 08:43:47 PM »
I'd say it's damn near impossible to average 35 points & 8 assists.

lmao in this days NBA it sure is

Na, you ain't heard? The competition in the 60's was better than today's. Ask the community idiot.

lol @ NIK's measuring stick being the most convenient to Kobe's career. NIK once again being illogical, proving he fights arguments with personal opinion.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2012, 09:08:18 PM »
if the 60s were tougher why doesnt NIK think bill russell is the goat?

11 rings....ELEVEN

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2012, 09:13:07 PM »
Who cares I put Gilbert as a 2 guard. I see him as a straight scorer combo guard if anything

Put Duncan as a c or pf I don't care, it's ur list and this is mine

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2012, 09:14:50 PM »

11 rings....ELEVEN

It's what I'm saying. Son has zero logic.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2012, 10:35:32 PM »

11 rings....ELEVEN

show me where i said the 60s was tougher...i know u aint as dumb as cham

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2012, 11:00:09 PM »
LMFAO. Then what the fuck are you saying? I'm telling you right now that the 60's was weaker competition, you basically tried to say, "No it wasn't", named fifteen players & said, "Oscar has better numbers than LeBron, therefore Oscar is better". Completely not factoring in the difference between eras.

You're straight up not making sense. If you're defending the 60's like I'm crazy for saying that it was just as competitive, then Oscar/Wilt for the numbers or Russell for rings should be considered your GOAT.

But you defy your own logic & logic of humanity & more or less say, "It's really all about what I think, fuck logic" lmao.

You're one dumb fucking pussy.

PLANT

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2012, 03:09:55 AM »
Elior needs to hop off the short bus.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2012, 01:11:14 PM »
LMFAO. Then what the fuck are you saying? I'm telling you right now that the 60's was weaker competition, you basically tried to say, "No it wasn't", named fifteen players & said, "Oscar has better numbers than LeBron, therefore Oscar is better". Completely not factoring in the difference between eras.

You're straight up not making sense. If you're defending the 60's like I'm crazy for saying that it was just as competitive, then Oscar/Wilt for the numbers or Russell for rings should be considered your GOAT.

But you defy your own logic & logic of humanity & more or less say, "It's really all about what I think, fuck logic" lmao.

You're one dumb fucking pussy.

gayboy, my point was that robertson didn't play against "weak" competition (like i said)....my point was that robertson put up great numbers against great players. only a fag like u would take that out of context and make it into more than what it is. robertson's era was competitive, obviously, based on the players i listed alone. bottom line, numbers dont determine how great a player is. do they HELP determine? yes. do they tell the whole story? no.

i love how all the gay whiteboys stick up for eachother in this section...plant, cham, and hack aka the crackerfags of the sports section.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2012, 01:40:29 PM »
Lol @ bringing race into this. C'mon man.