Author Topic: Your Top 10 Cs Of 2000s  (Read 462 times)

rayallen0

Re: Your Top 10 Cs Of 2000s
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 01:28:21 AM »

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 01:32:16 AM »
^ Lol you hate on the Lakers as much as Nik likes them. I could be wrong but didn't you say Kendrick Perkins was better than Andrew Bynum a few years back?

he probably was back then when i said it....Bynum for the longest was just an 8 and 6 a game guy

His first two years were mediocre, but he's pretty much been the same player since his third year. Sure, his points and rebounds have gone up a bit, but a lot of that's cause they need him more without LO in the rotation, he's virtually the same player as he was in the 07/08 season. He was only an "8 and 6 guy" in his second year..

lmao@ wikipedia

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 01:35:35 AM »
^ Lol you hate on the Lakers as much as Nik likes them. I could be wrong but didn't you say Kendrick Perkins was better than Andrew Bynum a few years back?

he probably was back then when i said it....Bynum for the longest was just an 8 and 6 a game guy

His first two years were mediocre, but he's pretty much been the same player since his third year. Sure, his points and rebounds have gone up a bit, but a lot of that's cause they need him more without LO in the rotation, he's virtually the same player as he was in the 07/08 season. He was only an "8 and 6 guy" in his second year..

lmao@ wikipedia

this is actually inaccurate...while he was much better than the "8 and 6 guy" hack made him out to be, he has shown a whole lot of growth from 07-08 to this season. and anyone who ever though kendrick perkins and andrew bynum were on the same level doesnt deserve to discuss basketball in the first place lol

rayallen0

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 01:40:27 AM »
Nik i think you have defended Bynum more times than anybody else. Not sure if there is an award for that or something but be proud.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 01:46:26 AM »

lmao@ wikipedia

this is actually inaccurate...while he was much better than the "8 and 6 guy" hack made him out to be, he has shown a whole lot of growth from 07-08 to this season. and anyone who ever though kendrick perkins and andrew bynum were on the same level doesnt deserve to discuss basketball in the first place lol

Fair enough, I was just making the point that he didn't just transform from an average player to an all star overnight, he's been very good since that season.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:48:34 AM by TheRemedy360Resurrection »

rayallen0

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 01:52:11 AM »

get em

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 01:57:52 AM »
Nik i think you have defended Bynum more times than anybody else. Not sure if there is an award for that or something but be proud.

ur cool

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 02:10:56 AM »

NIK even paid Bynum's parking tickets

rayallen0

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 01:11:50 PM »

ur cool
Why thank you =D