Author Topic: I think a snoop funk album would be cool  (Read 544 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: I think a snoop funk album would be cool
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 11:40:27 PM »
whenever ppl "debate" wit u, u get irate n succumb to lacklustre attempts at childish insults.

"you disagree wit me, oh well, heres a picture of a smiling monk"
pushin 4 decades, n actin like a kid.. go figure  
---->> autism

*edit*
and lol at  u calling it "strategy" n "tactic", like ur fiddlin wit plans n shit on how to talk to ppl on the internet.  ::)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:32:31 AM by Michael Madsen »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 12:10:44 AM »
So if Kurupt or DAZ making gangster shit, how come not snoop? I don't want no fucking Death Row shit, I rather he just have a album full of Bangers, like TBCT.

nah,
because Snoop flips pancakes wit Martha Stewart on her show,thats why. i dont want to hear him rep his set, n spit "street shit" n "game" (like Willard puts it, lol) in 2012
Calvin Broadus is not a reptable street-cat, hence - why he shouldnt portray himself as such. the only thing that is lacking IMO, is mic-presence, and a hungry flow, n better song-creation overall

Rap and hiphop-lyrics is enteratinemnet, but at the end of d day, theres a thin line
 the individual must match wit the craft to some degree. do i want Kool G Rap to drop LL Cool J-rhymes n rap about love? no, c my point?

and ur comparision wit Eminem and Rick Ross was unnecessary, n doesnt prove a point to me at all

if ur a nostalgic Death Row-kid, and want to hear puppy-dog tales from the mean streets of LBC, go n dig up 20year-old "Doggsytyle" n stick to it,
Snoop is damn near 41, n id rather c him evolve on a personal level wit his craft as a writer, instead of giving in to g-funk fans that r livin in the past like uk-Will, who wants to hear fictional ghetto-tales n "game" (lol) from a thuggish african-american "westcaost-rapper".

my two cents, hate it or love it

« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 07:31:23 AM by Michael Madsen »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 10:31:25 AM »
another thread successfully ruined by buttbuddies mike and will

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 10:36:02 AM »
another thread successfully ruined by buttbuddies mike and will

U mean you might've had something to add to it?^^

JnbDubCee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2012, 07:01:39 AM »
not a bad idea! anything will seem better than the currect shit he's dishing out..