Author Topic: Pac dissin Ice Cube: Damn Pac kept it real and didn't let any shit go un-notice  (Read 1400 times)

2euce 7even

Pac stories are funier that Chuck Norris jokes. Shit is killing me... Pac was a snake, a rabbit, a man, a king, a princes, a balerina, a God, a fire, a water, a dick, a puss, anal sex, gay, straight. Dre, Biggie, Snop and list goes on. Shit is mad funny. Give me some weed and start a topic. My ghetto tears goes down on my face  :'( :'( :'( 8) 8) 8)

::) you are high now arenīt u?

btw: what happend between pac and cube?never got it proper.what was pacīs problme with cube?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
btw.. this thread has me bumpin "West Up" and "Westside Slaughterhouse".  Damn that shit was the bomb back in the mutherfuckin day!!

I love Ice Cube, I didn't start this thread to diss Ice Cube.  I was just pointing out that Pac wasn't afraid to go at anybody.  Even a West Coast legend like Cube, Pac pulled no punches, you know why... Because Pac's destiny was to be the greatest rapper of all time.  Not #3, not #2, but THE GREATEST OF ALL-TIME.  So if he sensed even the slightest hint of salt being put in the game he had to speak on it.

...I do admit though that someone made a good point in this thread that Cube was already reppin the West pretty fuckin hard on shit like "West Up" (the sun rises in the East but it sets in the west!) and on "Westside Slaughterhouse".  And that was before Pac really started steppin up his beef with Bad Boy.
Obviously Nik cuz Infinite would never say pac was wrong

2pac was very flawed.  Pac had his demons.  And he knew that and he admitted that.  But like he said, the difference with Pac was that his flaws and demons and mistakes were played out on a world stage for everybody to learn from.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blasphemy (A)

Pac stories are funier that Chuck Norris jokes. Shit is killing me... Pac was a snake, a rabbit, a man, a king, a princes, a balerina, a God, a fire, a water, a dick, a puss, anal sex, gay, straight. Dre, Biggie, Snop and list goes on. Shit is mad funny. Give me some weed and start a topic. My ghetto tears goes down on my face  :'( :'( :'( 8) 8) 8)

btw: what happend between pac and cube?never got it proper.what was pacīs problme with cube?

There was no problem exactly between them, No beef at all. 2pac around that time would talk like that to anybody. Anybody he felt was either dissing, disrespecting him at the time. I think it had to do with Tupacs increase paranoia after his shooting. Because The facts show that no way did Ice Cube do Bow Down Because of Hit Em Up. The Westcoast and Ice Cube in particular had beef with the east before 2pac had beef with Biggie.

Tim Doggs "Fuck Compton" was dissing N.W.A and Ice Cube was part of that diss. Their was Eastcoast Artist dissing DJ Quick at the time (Correct me if I'm wrong). The DPGs "New York New York" was recorded and came out a year before "Hit Em Up". The only reason people assume 2pac was the leader of this shit, because in 1996 he dropped 1 of the fastest highest selling critically acclaimed albums at the time, and every magazine at the time was hyping up the war between him and biggie smalls. I mean you can't even mention one without the other now, because of how it went down.

The eastcoast always had disdain for the westcoast artist and style. Mainly because the whole "gangster rap" scene on the west is considered "niggerish" IE only ignorant shit by them. Think about it, Almost no one knows Ice Cube went to College and actually got a degree in architecture. Gangster Rap Artist had to be "real" they had to live in that life some way. realism was a requirement. The art form of rap now had a requirement, anyone can make RnB, Country, but to be a rap artist, now you need some creditability.

East Coast artist, didn't live among crips or bloods at the time, hell Tim Doggs song got made because some record executive told him to grow a jerri curl. East Coast directed their anger in the wrong direction. The Westcoast artist didn't have any control within the industry yet, they can't be blamed because a record company wants to bite their style and sound, they wanna make money, and that shit was selling at the time. N.W.A had nothing to do with Tim Dogg not being able to get a deal, they were just enjoying success.

The east coast rappers started the beef, The west responds, yet the west is in the media being portrayed as the aggressors. The Eastcoast Albums and artist get more respect then westcoast albums and artist.

Just look at the history, look at the beefs, the albums, everything, and you can clearly see that the Media is more generous and bent for the east.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
Pac stories are funier that Chuck Norris jokes. Shit is killing me... Pac was a snake, a rabbit, a man, a king, a princes, a balerina, a God, a fire, a water, a dick, a puss, anal sex, gay, straight. Dre, Biggie, Snop and list goes on. Shit is mad funny. Give me some weed and start a topic. My ghetto tears goes down on my face  :'( :'( :'( 8) 8) 8)

There was no problem exactly between them, No beef at all. 2pac around that time would talk like that to anybody. Anybody he felt was either dissing, disrespecting him at the time. I think it had to do with Tupacs increase paranoia after his shooting. Because The facts show that no way did Ice Cube do Bow Down Because of Hit Em Up. The Westcoast and Ice Cube in particular had beef with the east before 2pac had beef with Biggie.

Tim Doggs "Fuck Compton" was dissing N.W.A and Ice Cube was part of that diss. Their was Eastcoast Artist dissing DJ Quick at the time (Correct me if I'm wrong). The DPGs "New York New York" was recorded and came out a year before "Hit Em Up". The only reason people assume 2pac was the leader of this shit, because in 1996 he dropped 1 of the fastest highest selling critically acclaimed albums at the time, and every magazine at the time was hyping up the war between him and biggie smalls. I mean you can't even mention one without the other now, because of how it went down.

The eastcoast always had disdain for the westcoast artist and style. Mainly because the whole "gangster rap" scene on the west is considered "niggerish" IE only ignorant shit by them. Think about it, Almost no one knows Ice Cube went to College and actually got a degree in architecture. Gangster Rap Artist had to be "real" they had to live in that life some way. realism was a requirement. The art form of rap now had a requirement, anyone can make RnB, Country, but to be a rap artist, now you need some creditability.

East Coast artist, didn't live among crips or bloods at the time, hell Tim Doggs song got made because some record executive told him to grow a jerri curl. East Coast directed their anger in the wrong direction. The Westcoast artist didn't have any control within the industry yet, they can't be blamed because a record company wants to bite their style and sound, they wanna make money, and that shit was selling at the time. N.W.A had nothing to do with Tim Dogg not being able to get a deal, they were just enjoying success.

The east coast rappers started the beef, The west responds, yet the west is in the media being portrayed as the aggressors. The Eastcoast Albums and artist get more respect then westcoast albums and artist.

Just look at the history, look at the beefs, the albums, everything, and you can clearly see that the Media is more generous and bent for the east.

Alot of truth in this post. I remember how N.W.A. used to say that alot of cats in the East would hate on them when they went out there. Let's not even forget the Source Awards in 94' and in '95, how people used to throw out shit and boo all the cats that weren't from the East and whatnot. Shit i even remember how Daz went up to accept an award together with Kurupt and Nate (i think the footage is out there somewhere) and then Daz mentioned how dope shit is dope shit no matter where it comes from. So you're right the tension was always there. I even listened to some throwback Hot 97 shows from like 1995 and early 1996 (prior to Pac's album coming out i believe) and they were discussing the Westcoast and they kept going at the West on some sneaky bs and then some of the callers were just on some straight anti-West shit.

I love hip-hop from everywhere btw but for media to say that the West was the aggressors is just bs.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
pac was an attention whore it seems to me...

cubes whole shit was  why cant they play wc records on they radio stations.

pacs issue is much more personal then that.

pac was in jail when wc slaughterhouse came out and west up that alone debunks pacs whole argument...cubes was fighting for west coast rap prominance back when pac was still trying to figure out what coast he wanted to claim.

mc new york anyone?

Cube vs. Common, Common a CHI-TOWN MIDWEST MC. do your fuckin research fuckin homokid.

it was a back pack rap vs gangsta rap thing it hadn't quite developed into a eastcoast west coast all out war yet ferhat you crooked shampoo and conditioner using faggot.

You fuckin maron, you didnīt understand my point i was speaking about the east vs. west thing, this theard is about that basiclly, even that dude that posted this video above was showing that this was about hiphop coast wars.

So why the fuck are you punk ass speaking about gangsta rap vs. backback rap? why the fuck you bringing common into this? heīs a backpack nigga from the Mid-West, not from the Eastcoast you fucking Hoe Ass Pussy white trash shit bitch!

lmao youīre the one bringing common in this . nice going fur hat .     SMOKE MY SHIT!!