Author Topic: Perkin's on LeBron's tweet: "“You don’t see Kobe or MJ tweeting..."  (Read 713 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Perkin's on LeBron's tweet: "“You don’t see Kobe or MJ tweeting..."
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 03:36:19 PM »
lol 

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 04:18:05 PM »
Lebron wouldnt last a minute in a La county public school. Lebron better watch out if he comes to La. we bang for real out here. Real niggaz would get on him. but bangin is played out. nobody bangs anymore, everybody got jobs or went to school. only lames bang colors or little kids. and everyone kicks it with their own race out here. Perkins is that nigga though.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 04:19:06 PM »
Lebron wouldnt last a minute in a La county public school. Lebron better watch out if he comes to La. we bang for real out here. Real niggaz would get on him. but bangin is played out. nobody bangs anymore, everybody got jobs or went to school. only lames bang colors or little kids. and everyone kicks it with their own race out here. Perkins is that nigga though.

rayallen0

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 04:21:07 PM »
lol @ durant down playing blakes dunk cuz kendrick prob has been crying ever since.

Durant & Pierce tweet...kinda insulting his own teammates there with the superstars shouldn't tweet shit but whatever.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 04:38:20 PM »

tanner. but i would say elano, but he's not nearly as capable to write a post as coherent as that

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 05:22:26 PM »
Edit: you know what? i don't feel like arguing right now. But seriously think that being faggotry is one of the most pure hating comments i've ever seen.

how so? LeBron is an attention whore, and thats been known..."guess i just moved down to number 2"...really? like who the fuck ranks themselves like that?? shits hella whack.

You're a fucking idiot. The Clipper game was late & SportsCenter ran the Top 10 from that day on the midnight show. LeBron was #1 that night for some play. Then after Blake dunk, he admitted his play would move down to number two.

Just blind hatred. Really need to ban ignorance from sports.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 09:58:02 PM »
Edit: you know what? i don't feel like arguing right now. But seriously think that being faggotry is one of the most pure hating comments i've ever seen.

how so? LeBron is an attention whore, and thats been known..."guess i just moved down to number 2"...really? like who the fuck ranks themselves like that?? shits hella whack.

You're a fucking idiot. The Clipper game was late & SportsCenter ran the Top 10 from that day on the midnight show. LeBron was #1 that night for some play. Then after Blake dunk, he admitted his play would move down to number two.

Speaking of ignorance, read the article before u decide to make a dumbass comment in attempt to defend ur hero, u fuckin idiot. It says he was talking about his dunk from a day earlier... Nice try, though, cocksucker.

rayallen0

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 01:18:09 PM »
"I'm an easy target; if someone wants to get a point across -- just throw LeBron's name in there," James said.

"You could be watching cartoons with your kids and you don't like it, you say, 'Blame it on LeBron.'"

" If you go to the grocery store and they don't have the milk that you like, you just say, 'It's LeBron's fault.' "

Kendrick = salty.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7556817/miami-heat-lebron-james-apologize-kendrick-perkins-tired-blame-game

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 01:22:37 PM »
I don't care that LeBron tweets, but he always finds a way to make himself look like a douche. Anyways, whose fuckin idea was it to call them "tweets" that's one of the gayest terms I've ever heard or used.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 08:09:38 PM »

Speaking of ignorance, read the article before u decide to make a dumbass comment in attempt to defend ur hero, u fuckin idiot. It says he was talking about his dunk from a day earlier... Nice try, though, cocksucker.

LOL, how you going to tell me? They put in on "BSPN" (what you don't watch) moments after it happened. ESPN was like "LeBron tweeted about the dunk, referring himself to second because on the last hour of SportsCenter we gave him the #1 play of the day on the Top 10. Well guess what LeBron, you're right. You are number two now."

Technically it was the day before. Utter idioticness.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 10:29:53 PM »

LOL, how you going to tell me? They put in on "BSPN" (what you don't watch) moments after it happened. ESPN was like "LeBron tweeted about the dunk, referring himself to second because on the last hour of SportsCenter we gave him the #1 play of the day on the Top 10. Well guess what LeBron, you're right. You are number two now."

i doubt it..im taking the word of a professional sports journalist over the word of a gay little dicklickin kid who looks like a lesbian.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 10:31:37 AM »

i doubt it..im taking the word of whatever makes LeBron worse over reality, any day.

No see, I understand that. I'm just not sure you do.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »
glad u finally understand how gay u are.. have a good rest of ur day, my boy.