Author Topic: NBA week 7  (Read 841 times)

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Re: NBA week 7
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 09:11:21 AM »
If the Kings move up here to Seattle, I'll let Sacramento keep Demarcus Cousins

Westbrook is great but he's a bit of a headcase. He's mad after every shot he MAKES. Something is off there. Hope he matures at some point

Are you guys going to Serge Ibaka's block party? I heard everyone is invited!

I'm putting money aside for a Thornton Sonics jersey as we speak. Even Cousins is out here working hard tonight!

Oh I cannot WAIT for the first Sonics vs. Thunder game in Seattle...

"I'ma give my [best] effort every night...from now on" - Demarcus Cousins. Could he finally be getting it? Hope so...

kenny walked off the set after the lebron hair line jokes! ahahahaha

bad news for the Bucks: Milwaukee Bucks' Brandon Jennings doing 'homework' on big market teams
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7560912/milwaukee-bucks-brandon-jennings-doing-homework-big-market-teams

i'd take the Wizards bench over Bad Boy's starting 5. Cassie's their best player.

Ernie: "what's a good fit for JR Smith?" ... Charles: "...Alcatraz" *dead*

Even if the Kings move to Seattle, I don't believe they get to keep the Sonics name, colors, or history..
It was a condition of the deal for us that we keep the history, the name, the logo and the memorabilia

You're half right, we get the colors and logos and all that (which is why they're the Thunder), but pussy faggot Greg Nickels gave them our history, which is why BSPN says shit like "The Thunder haven't been in the Western Conference finals since 1996". If we do get a team back, the condition is that we "share" it, which would be some of the gayest shit ever. However, I think if we get the Kings (or whenver else a team comes) they'll just give it to us, most OKC fans don't even want our history, and why would they? You got a fucking team with Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, you don't need history from Seattle.

so ur sayin the history is possibly still up for grabs?

Yeah, it's with them now but the condition is that we'll share it once we get a team back, but how the fuck can you share basketball history? One of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard. Maybe I'm being falsely optimistic, but I think they'll give it to us once we get a team back. If not, Clay Bennett is an even more evil piece of shit than I thought.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 09:20:02 AM by TheRemedy360Resurrection »

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 11:09:56 AM »
lol @ the lakers losing to the knicks without Melo or Amare

:-X

and the Mavs lost to the Lakers, so what's that say about ya'll? :-*

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 11:10:43 AM »

Westbrook is great but he's a bit of a headcase. He's mad after every shot he MAKES. Something is off there. Hope he matures at some point

I'm putting money aside for a Thornton Sonics jersey as we speak. Even Cousins is out here working hard tonight!

"I'ma give my [best] effort every night...from now on" - Demarcus Cousins. Could he finally be getting it? Hope so...

bad news for the Bucks: Milwaukee Bucks' Brandon Jennings doing 'homework' on big market teams
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7560912/milwaukee-bucks-brandon-jennings-doing-homework-big-market-teams

i'd take the Wizards bench over Bad Boy's starting 5. Cassie's their best player.

Even if the Kings move to Seattle, I don't believe they get to keep the Sonics name, colors, or history..
It was a condition of the deal for us that we keep the history, the name, the logo and the memorabilia

You're half right, we get the colors and logos and all that (which is why they're the Thunder), but pussy faggot Greg Nickels gave them our history, which is why BSPN says shit like "The Thunder haven't been in the Western Conference finals since 1996". If we do get a team back, the condition is that we "share" it, which would be some of the gayest shit ever. However, I think if we get the Kings (or whenver else a team comes) they'll just give it to us, most OKC fans don't even want our history, and why would they? You got a fucking team with Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, you don't need history from Seattle.

Yeah, it's with them now but the condition is that we'll share it once we get a team back, but how the fuck can you share basketball history? One of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard. Maybe I'm being falsely optimistic, but I think they'll give it to us once we get a team back. If not, Clay Bennett is an even more evil piece of shit than I thought.

for some reason, i highly doubt any history is gunna be shared...it's going one way or another, imo.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2012, 12:00:20 PM »
lol @ the lakers losing to the knicks without Melo or Amare

:-X

and the Mavs lost to the Lakers, so what's that say about ya'll? :-*

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 12:25:06 PM »

for some reason, i highly doubt any history is gunna be shared...it's going one way or another, imo.

Yeah, I think you're right, that was just part of the condition of the sale, don't see how it could actually work though, the idea of sharing history just sounds straight restarted.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2012, 12:34:48 PM »
remember guys, when Cleveland moved to Baltimore in the NFL Baltimore originally took Celvelands history

then Cleveland gets a new franchise and the NFL gives the new Cleveland team the old Cleveland Brown's history

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2012, 02:10:47 PM »
^ Yeah, that's what I see happening. I mean, the idea of having another team's history is stupid, I don't want Sacremento's history.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2012, 02:17:45 PM »
^ Yeah, that's what I see happening. I mean, the idea of having another team's history is stupid, I don't want Sacremento's history.

u mean u dont want those rigged Kings-Lakers series in the early 2000s?

the one Tim Donnehy admits were rigged? lol