Author Topic: The Padres Got Fucked Against The Dodgers Yesterday  (Read 337 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Padres Got Fucked Against The Dodgers Yesterday
« on: April 16, 2012, 11:14:09 AM »
http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=20659155&source=MLB&gid=2012_04_15_sdnmlb_lanmlb_1

Wonder if they can protest this game.  The ump clearly called the ball foul, whether it was foul or not doesn't matter, the play should have been dead right away. 

Javii

• 'G'
Re: The Padres Got Fucked Against The Dodgers Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 11:21:08 AM »
I was at the game, that was weird.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 02:20:22 PM »
mlb doesnt want the padres to win  8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 04:18:25 PM »
Can I use that excuse for every game? :oi:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 05:43:52 PM »
Can I use that excuse for every game? :oi:

yes, because they traded A-gone

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 12:32:55 AM »
2 games prove that statement.
1.  Game 1 1998 WS, Mark Langston threw a strike 3 on Tino Martinez but cheating umps called a ball.  Next pitch 3 run homer so no stealing game 1.  Of course they wouldn't have won the series anyway.
2.  2007 Rockies do sacrifice fly, madres OF threw out the rockies player out at the plate, catcher blocked the plate got him out but umpire still called safe & rockies reach playoffs. 

But then again whoever owns that team doesn't want to win.  They trade players who do great somewhere else, get rid of players who wanna stay their entire career with them.  If you're a crap franchse & somebody wants 2 play 4 you, you best keep them.  But most don't.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 12:11:18 PM »
2 games prove that statement.
1.  Game 1 1998 WS, Mark Langston threw a strike 3 on Tino Martinez but cheating umps called a ball.  Next pitch 3 run homer so no stealing game 1.  Of course they wouldn't have won the series anyway.
2.  2007 Rockies do sacrifice fly, madres OF threw out the rockies player out at the plate, catcher blocked the plate got him out but umpire still called safe & rockies reach playoffs. 

But then again whoever owns that team doesn't want to win.  They trade players who do great somewhere else, get rid of players who wanna stay their entire career with them.  If you're a crap franchse & somebody wants 2 play 4 you, you best keep them.  But most don't.

oh shit i TOTALLY forgot about that 98 WS game

but yes that Yankees team was the best ever historically....but I prefer the 1927 Yankees cuz they had the best offense and pitching in the league by a mile.