Author Topic: Suge Knight arrested in Las Vegas  (Read 675 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Suge Knight arrested in Las Vegas
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 03:10:02 PM »
What a dumbass.  I'm going to Vegas in a couple hours, maybe I'll see him at the clubs haha!

He's a regular at Haze in Aria.
That's not a surprise, especially with that one scrap he got into being at Aria.  I just don't like how fucking long the line is at Haze, plus it's easier to get hookups on tables (or even entrance) elsewhere.  We were even playing at the high roller tables at Aria and winning big that last time I stayed there, and the hotel still wasn't pulling any strings for us.  I think we ended up going to Pure instead that night.

Need to get that bottle service. Went last summer for a Bachelor Party weekend and the longest club line we waited in was maybe 15 minutes at the most. A friend of mine was out in Vegas the same weekend and met Suge at Haze.

Tao and Surrender are both really good. Tryst sucked.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 03:13:27 PM »
i need to make it out there never been

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 03:32:35 PM »

Gotta get out there at least once and do the club scene. Unreal compared to anything except maybe Miami (never been so can't speak for it).

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 03:33:59 PM »

Gotta get out there at least once and do the club scene. Unreal compared to anything except maybe Miami (never been so can't speak for it).
yeah im into the gambling too, i go to reno every now and then but i know it aint the same

Quadruple OG

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2012, 04:10:37 PM »

yeah im into the gambling too, i go to reno every now and then but i know it aint the same

Didn't do much of it the first time I was there. Most of my money went to clubs. Now that I've been there and know how much things are, definitely going to set aside enough to hit up the craps table and sports book.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012, 04:16:32 PM »
im about the blackjack