Author Topic: Lakers trade Luke+Kapono+Pick for Sessions+Eyenga & Fisher+Pick for Jordan Hill  (Read 564 times)

Citizen-Y

The Rockets GM didn't even acknowledge Fisher in his press conference today, refused to field any Fisher related questions.  He's done.  Hopefully he's the starting guard in a Siberian league.

The Watcher

the lakers got a steal here in sessions, the important thing to remember is that he's played for mike brown before, he's gonna know the offence and be able to hit the ground running

i'm more amazed that they were able to find someone to take luke walton

eyenga is being sent to the d-league, probably won't see any minutes until late in the season
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
DAMN....we just got better than we woulda been had the CP3 deal went down!
Not really. Don't forget the Lakers traded Lamar Odom for nothing.

we wouldnt have pau if the cp3 deal went down...i know u dont watch many games, but the high-low between bynum and gasol has been an integral part of our success this year......sessions-kobe-gasol-bynum > cp3-kobe-bynum
If they made the CP3 deal they could still make the Sessions trade.
CP3-Sessions-Kobe-Bynum>Sessions-Kobe-Gasol-Bynum-Odom>Sessions-Kobe-Gasol-Bynum If were talking long term.

Sccit

DAMN....we just got better than we woulda been had the CP3 deal went down!
Not really. Don't forget the Lakers traded Lamar Odom for nothing.

we wouldnt have pau if the cp3 deal went down...i know u dont watch many games, but the high-low between bynum and gasol has been an integral part of our success this year......sessions-kobe-gasol-bynum > cp3-kobe-bynum
If they made the CP3 deal they could still make the Sessions trade.
CP3-Sessions-Kobe-Bynum>Sessions-Kobe-Gasol-Bynum-Odom>Sessions-Kobe-Gasol-Bynum If were talking long term.

Like I said, the pau n gasol high-low has been an integral part of our success. And we didn't lose odom for nothing.. We got the 8.9 mill trade exception an first round pick which we used in the trade. Now we also have much more flexibility. Our team is definitely in a much better position than if we woulda traded gasol and odom for cp3. Like watcher said, don't underrate sessions. Dude plays both ends and is one of the better passers in the league. No way we make a move for him if we acquired cp3.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 08:53:47 PM by NIKCC »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Also, one could wonder how Kobe and CP3 would work. Kobe wants the ball in his hands, so does Paul. Sessions on the other hand...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Now the Cavs waived Kapono, LOL...

Incredible. Lakers give away a bunch players nobody wants, dump dumb contracts nobody wants and get back Sessions and a back-up big. Sick shit, something fishy going on there. Why would anyone take on the bad contract of Luke Walton, take on Kapono (only to waive him) and give up a player with value just for a late ass pick? It's inexplicable. Something fishy is going on.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

Incredible. Lakers give away a bunch players nobody wants, dump dumb contracts nobody wants and get back Sessions and a back-up big. Sick shit, something fishy going on there. Why would anyone take on the bad contract of Luke Walton, take on Kapono (only to waive him) and give up a player with value just for a late ass pick? It's inexplicable. Something fishy is going on.

u dont get it, do u? DAN GILBERT WANTS DRAFT PICKS. the trade was not for players. first round picks are ALWAYS valuable....nothing "fishy" is going on. this is DAN GILBERT. the guy who bitched to David Stern about the CP3 deal not being fair.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u dont get it, do u? DAN GILBERT WANTS DRAFT PICKS. the trade was not for players. first round picks are ALWAYS valuable....nothing "fishy" is going on. this is DAN GILBERT. the guy who bitched to David Stern about the CP3 deal not being fair.

So you think no other team would have jumped on the possibility of getting Sessions and dumping dumb contracts at the same time for a mere late ass 1st round pick? Almost any team would trade a bad contract and a late pick for Sessions. Bottom line, the Cavs could have gotten a much better deal for Sessions. Houston got a better pick, took on less bad contract money and gave up a less valuable player. Just an example.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

So you think no other team would have jumped on the possibility of getting Sessions and dumping dumb contracts at the same time for a mere late ass 1st round pick? Almost any team would trade a bad contract and a late pick for Sessions. Bottom line, the Cavs could have gotten a much better deal for Sessions. Houston got a better pick, took on less bad contract money and gave up a less valuable player. Just an example.

nobody was making calls for sessions, bro...LOL. he's not some high profile star that every team is looking at. dude is an under the radar talent and no one was offering picks. if better picks were offered, best believe dan gilbert woulda taken 'em. sessions is the exact type of player that can be had for a pick. more teams are probably looking at a lottery prospect like jordan hill over a back-up point guard like sessions. quit exaggerating his value.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I wouldn't say shit if it was more like a straight up deal.. but shitting ~15 mil of useless salary obligations on 'em is just crazy. Their Miami/Lakers pick is most likely going to the D-League anyways. 27th pick in that ass, who the fuck needs that shit.. especially with the crapload of capspace they gonna have this summer. Why are you arguin' this in the first place? Just be happy with it.. Odom probably returns for the MLE/minimum next year also.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

I wouldn't say shit if it was more like a straight up deal.. but shitting ~15 mil of useless salary obligations on 'em is just crazy. Their Miami/Lakers pick is most likely going to the D-League anyways. 27th pick in that ass, who the fuck needs that shit.. especially with the crapload of capspace they gonna have this summer. Why are you arguin' this in the first place? Just be happy with it.. Odom probably returns for the MLE/minimum next year also.

I just think ur dumb if you really think Dan Gilbert was tryna help the Lakers. Hopefully, u just sayin that over frustration.

The Watcher

i'm pretty sure cleveland have 3 first round picks this year (their own, lakers and one from miami), considering this is meant to be a deep talent pool for this years draft, these guys are laughing
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden