Author Topic: UFC on FX 2  (Read 200 times)

rayallen0

UFC on FX 2
« on: February 26, 2012, 09:36:32 PM »

Excited to see how the Flyweight tournament goes.

rayallen0

Re: UFC on FX 2
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 11:45:46 PM »
what a comeback by Kampmann

its been announced they overturned the Johnson vs. McCall decision and will have a rematch. War Mighty Mouse!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 01:26:07 AM »
Mighty Mouse shoulda lost. Uncle Creepy all the way. What a horrible screwup in the one fight where sudden death was actually allowed. In fact they screwed up three times. The judges screwed up not giving the first round to McCall for his two takedowns. The official adding the scorecards failed in basic addition. And then Bruce Buffer screwed up (the messed up scores were a split decision but he announced a majority decision).

I'm starting to like Uncle Creepy. Everyone thought Mighty Mouse would run right through him because he's one of the UFC's best at 135. But we're forgetting the bantamweight division is pretty new to the UFC as well and doesn't necessarily have all the talent. I bet there's a lot of flyweights out there who can compete.

rayallen0

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 01:59:28 AM »
Mighty Mouse shoulda lost. Uncle Creepy all the way. What a horrible screwup in the one fight where sudden death was actually allowed. In fact they screwed up three times. The judges screwed up not giving the first round to McCall for his two takedowns. The official adding the scorecards failed in basic addition. And then Bruce Buffer screwed up (the messed up scores were a split decision but he announced a majority decision).

I'm starting to like Uncle Creepy. Everyone thought Mighty Mouse would run right through him because he's one of the UFC's best at 135. But we're forgetting the bantamweight division is pretty new to the UFC as well and doesn't necessarily have all the talent. I bet there's a lot of flyweights out there who can compete.

1st round could of gone either way. Mccall did nothing with the takedowns and Johnsons strikes had way more damage to him. i had it as a draw.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 01:15:19 PM »
agreed^^^ people need to realize its not all about 1 rd...each round is scored different...

The Best of 3 Worlds

rayallen0

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 01:20:46 PM »
in all honesty i don't believe mcalls strikes at the end of the 3rd were very strong but i could def see a ref stopping that sometimes so i understand a 10-8 argument.

Pride judging i would give a slight edge to Mcall though super fucking close though.

but with UFC judging on my card i had in 29-28