Author Topic: The Official Tyga "Careless World" Album Discussion Thread  (Read 1193 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: The Official Tyga "Careless World" Album Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 08:00:57 PM »
Funny how y'all listen to washed up west coast rappers but not give Tyga a chance because he came out on Young Money. He isn't any worse at rapping than Snoop and if we're honest, probably has a better album.

Doesn't make a difference what label he's on. Dude is bland and generic. He's the real-life version of the "create a player" function for any sports video game.

Bland and generic describes most of the rappers people talk about on here. If you're checking the next daz album, you shouldn't have anything against this. You'll go on about bringing the west coast back but refuse to even listen to any music from the one dude making any progress.

Difference between Daz and Tyga:

Daz is played out; there's only so much gangsta shit you can talk before it gets boring. Tyga is flat out boring; nothing about the guy sets him apart from any other rapper out there. He has some solid production, but even that can't save his generic-ness.

generic fresh rapper >>> generic played out rapper. Hop off the haterade.

Sorry, but being generic and fresh don't go hand in hand. Not hating, just speaking the truth. Dude is bland, generic, and boring. Birdman would have been better off spending his album budget making it rain in a strip club somewhere in Atlanta.

Tyga is better at rapping than Daz.

There a reason you keep bringing up Daz in a thread about Tyga?

MistaNova

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 08:05:09 PM »
DLing now, can't wait to hear it 8).

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 08:11:28 PM »
Funny how y'all listen to washed up west coast rappers but not give Tyga a chance because he came out on Young Money. He isn't any worse at rapping than Snoop and if we're honest, probably has a better album.

Doesn't make a difference what label he's on. Dude is bland and generic. He's the real-life version of the "create a player" function for any sports video game.

Bland and generic describes most of the rappers people talk about on here. If you're checking the next daz album, you shouldn't have anything against this. You'll go on about bringing the west coast back but refuse to even listen to any music from the one dude making any progress.

Daz is played out; there's only so much gangsta shit you can talk before it gets boring. Tyga is flat out boring; nothing about the guy sets him apart from any other rapper out there. He has some solid production, but even that can't save his generic-ness.

Sorry, but being generic and fresh don't go hand in hand. Not hating, just speaking the truth. Dude is bland, generic, and boring. Birdman would have been better off spending his album budget making it rain in a strip club somewhere in Atlanta.

Obviously, since he's relevant to my first post about generic washed up rappers. If this were a forum where charismatic, intellectual rappers were being discussed I would understand snubbing him. But its far from it. Why don't you just admit you aren't giving him a chance because he's getting cosigned by Young Money instead of a former Death Row artist?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 08:30:09 PM »

Obviously, since he's relevant to my first post about generic washed up rappers. If this were a forum where charismatic, intellectual rappers were being discussed I would understand snubbing him. But its far from it. Why don't you just admit you aren't giving him a chance because he's getting cosigned by Young Money instead of a former Death Row artist?

1) This thread isn't about Daz Dillinger. Even if it was, I've already said I've lost interest in his music.

2) I like good music, doesn't matter what label the person's from. Tyga is generic, bland, boring and lacks charisma. That wouldn't all of a sudden change if he was on MMG, Doggystyle Records, Bad Boy, etc.

MistaNova

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2012, 02:08:47 AM »
After giving this a spin, I'm definitely copping when it hits stores.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2012, 02:27:04 AM »

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2012, 03:31:58 AM »
im not checking this because his name is tyga

Matty

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2012, 04:18:55 AM »
how about someone post about the actual album, lots of useless posts up in hurrr.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2012, 05:50:02 AM »
how about someone post about the actual album, lots of useless posts up in hurrr.

Will give him credit on the Production and some of the guest appearances. Too bad about his rapping skills...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2012, 08:36:57 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2012, 08:46:09 AM »
Tyga might be the most bland, generic rapper I've ever heard
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 01:25:00 PM »

1) This thread isn't about Daz Dillinger. Even if it was, I've already said I've lost interest in his music.

2) I like good music, doesn't matter what label the person's from. Tyga is generic, bland, boring and lacks charisma. That wouldn't all of a sudden change if he was on MMG, Doggystyle Records, Bad Boy, etc.

Then why would you reply to a post calling out people who listen to generic rappers?  :laugh:

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2012, 05:04:34 PM »
I think Tyga is cool. He is pretty generic, but he is making hot songs and has some hot production. Black Thoughts 2 I really liked, that more recent mixtape not as much, but I cant wait for this album.

The saltyness of some posters on this forum is really crazy though. Tyga is hot and he should get support from the west, even if you think he is generic, no need to dump on him, he is trying to make moves and holds down Cali, what else can you ask?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2012, 05:29:44 PM »

He has a better album then doggystyle?

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 11:05:13 PM »
havent heard it, but will buy a copy. Not too many new West coast mainstream artist can get a release these days...props to him getting an album out