Author Topic: NEW RAPQUAKE shit...about mind control!!!  (Read 501 times)

Shallow Jr

• Lil Geezy
Re: NEW RAPQUAKE shit...about mind control!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 03:03:50 AM »
The gayness  of this post makes the pictures in my sig seem not gay

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 07:20:35 AM »
god damn that shit was so fucking wack.... why would you even post this?

haha the wack keystyle {"american arya" i recorded was for fuckers who were talkin shit cuz i used the word arya in my song so i wanted to clarify the meaning of the word in case the aryan antion or political correct groups come after me in da future...

but check out the new post i did (hottest newest rapquake!) which has the lwoest replies, i put up a new song in my page called Tv, TV, TV...that song is decent...

and if u appreciated the knowledge i was droppin u wudnt say the song is so wack...its just i am totally amateur and trying to get back to my old state and better..
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 11:57:41 AM »
god damn that shit was so fucking wack.... why would you even post this?

haha the wack keystyle {"american arya" i recorded was for fuckers who were talkin shit cuz i used the word arya in my song so i wanted to clarify the meaning of the word in case the aryan antion or political correct groups come after me in da future...

but check out the new post i did (hottest newest rapquake!) which has the lwoest replies, i put up a new song in my page called Tv, TV, TV...that song is decent...

and if u appreciated the knowledge i was droppin u wudnt say the song is so wack...its just i am totally amateur and trying to get back to my old state and better..

thats AG...remember, dude who used to post here way back tryna clown u all the time.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 12:01:50 PM »
you know theres a section for this kinda bullshit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 09:19:39 PM »
On the cool Quake I aint got no beef with you that shit was kid shit I'm a grown man. So NIKs reply is irrelevant cus that's the only nigga that never grew up on here...

With that being said that shit was just mad lame and I dont wanna listen to anything else but if that's what your trying to do then good luck I'm just stating my honest opionio
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 03:32:34 AM »
On the cool Quake I aint got no beef with you that shit was kid shit I'm a grown man. So NIKs reply is irrelevant cus that's the only nigga that never grew up on here...

With that being said that shit was just mad lame and I dont wanna listen to anything else but if that's what your trying to do then good luck I'm just stating my honest opionio

lol, so emotional

take it easy, son..i was just lettin him know who u are.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 07:17:51 PM »

datz coo n i already said this aint the rap yall sued to...this is INFORAP or libertyrap or freedom awareness rap...only appeals to ppl who have the intelligence and maturity and empathy and drive to seek this kind of stuff...and ya my skills r weak due to yrs of staying away from making songs and listening to rap music on top of that like i mentioned in my first post i think...i just wanted some tips from yall...and got some good ones, thus my newest song exposing the corrupt amerikan media is quite a banger...tho coulda been much better in sound quality...n mixing...but that aint my concern only rapping and making dope choruses is my main area of focus right now along with improving my beat skills again..
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 07:36:38 PM »
we need producer Quake back....thats what u were known for, brodie. bring back them knockers!