Author Topic: Where Will Peyton End Up?  (Read 1408 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Where Will Peyton End Up?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 10:36:14 PM »
Peyton in Denver would be scary monstrous if that defense played the same way it did for Tebow.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 06:13:58 AM »
So how do you explain Peyton throwing double the ints then Tds in his superbowl run? If his teams are as bad as you say how does a team win the superbowl with a poor playoffs by their QB?

If Tom Brady put up the numbers manning did in that sb run you'd claim it as proof Brady is a system qb who's team won the championship.

Go ahead, deny it so I can have a good laugh.

Let me Re post those stats for you.

78.9 comp%/1 TD/3 int/pass per attempt 7.05/passer rating 71.9/Colts win vs KC 23-8
50.0 comp%/0 TD/2 int/pass per attempt 5.67/passer rating 39.6/Colts win @ Bal 15-6
57.4 comp%/1 TD/1 int/pass per attempt 7.43/passer rating 79.1/1 rush TD/Colts win vs NE 38-34
65.8 comp%/1 TD/1 int/pass per attempt 6.50/passer rating 81.8/Colts win vs Chi 29-17

Not once did Peyton have over an 85 rating. He posted a 39.6 and they still won the game. If Tom Brady did that you'd never shut up about it.So how do you explain these numbers shallow? Because these throw everything you say right in your face.

I explain it because of their opponents.

The 06 Colts were nothing special, and Peyton in that playoffs, except for the second hakf of the AFC Championship was the second best player on that team next to Bob Sanders. The Colts won the Superbowl because of the strength of the crap on the other end. The Cheifs were a mediocre team, and the Ravens had no offense. The Pats just blew the second half, and the Bears weren't going to beat any team on that night.

Had the Chargers simply not intercepted Brady's 4th down joke of a throw they would have advanced and they would have killed the Colts and the Bears, and Marty would have had his ring, and Rivers would have gotten one before Eli, because no way do those Colts go into SD and even come close.

And I never once mention the 06 playoff run when I talk about how great Manning is, and I never talk about having a ring as justification for anything. Like I said the best game I ever saw any QB play in January was the 05 loss to the Steelers. Unbelievable how he kept his compsure and lead that team back under the constant physical pressure, no run game, and WRs that couldn't get open. The Colts lost and they deserved to because they were outplayed, but not out QBed, and had Peyton been on the Steelers and Roth on the Colts that score would have been something like the Saints Colts game from this passed season.

Brady and the Colts easily could have won that KC game (though I doubt they'd be there in the first place), but that's it. Baltimore in Baltimore is tough and Peyton took what as given, and the second half of the NE game was magical, but also very sloppy on NE's part on offense. Any QB in the league could have eaten the Bears that night.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 06:58:25 AM »
It's a bout time I had someone on here I can relate to.

Right now I'm leaning towards KC, but I admit most of that is me being hopeful. I simply can't imagie a better environment and team. Teams like the Jets and Ravens aren't as much better than the Chiefs as people think and the volatile personalities on those teams along with the added pressure of Superbowl or bust will make it harder to win it all.

KC is a small market team in a bad division with a young and ready to pounce group of talent. A great defensive Head Coach. A fantastic home field advantage. Going anything better than 11-5 and 1 win in the playoffs would be a bonus. And Manning would have a serious chip on his shoulder all season, and with a coach that's not reluctant to go for the kill I expect the Chiefs to be a dangerous team next January with Peyton.

Not to mention that it would really help his legacy to do it with a team like KC because no one expects them. I n reality I think it'd be harder to win with the Jets, but the media wouldn't play it like that.

Great post   8)   Still checking the updates to see if he's headed out to KC next.  I think right now he's makin a visit to the Dolphins.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 01:18:07 PM »
Looks like the Titans just entered the draw

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827875f8/article/titans-owner-adams-has-contacted-peyton-mannings-agent?module=HP11_headline_stack

Apparently he declined visits to KC and Seattle.
psh dude could of turned team around. Seahawks were always close and were just missing one piece. 

seattle has zero weapons besides lynch that would be an awful fit for peyton

The Best of 3 Worlds

rayallen0

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 02:20:03 PM »

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827875f8/article/titans-owner-adams-has-contacted-peyton-mannings-agent?module=HP11_headline_stack

psh dude could of turned team around. Seahawks were always close and were just missing one piece.  

Sydney Rice & Mike Williams size and athleticism isn't a perfect fit for peyton you crazy? not to mention a pro bowl full back. a great defense and 2 strong tight ends in Zach Miller & John Carlson.

we repeated are same record from the year before with fucking Tavarias jackson & Charlie Whitehurst at QB. a great QB would of made this team a contender. doesn't matter we could still get Matt Flynn and a great draft pick.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:24:13 PM by rayallen0 »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 03:28:38 PM »

Sydney Rice & Mike Williams size and athleticism isn't a perfect fit for peyton you crazy? not to mention a pro bowl full back. a great defense and 2 strong tight ends in Zach Miller & John Carlson.

we repeated are same record from the year before with fucking Tavarias jackson & Charlie Whitehurst at QB. a great QB would of made this team a contender. doesn't matter we could still get Matt Flynn and a great draft pick.

LOL AT MIKE WILLIAMS!!! Hes had one decent year, not to mention hes slow. He can be solid AT BEST. I did forget about Sidney Rice, He is a Talent for sure..I wouldnt say a GREAT Defense, they have a solid defense that is REALLY good at home. And there Tight ends are pretty solid too. The real gem is Lynch keep pounding the rock, And i actually didnt think Tavaris was that bad last year

The Best of 3 Worlds

rayallen0

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 04:12:02 PM »
no he wasn't as bad as i thought he would be but he shouldnt be starting on any NFL team. Mike Williams is a solid big target regardless. But i believe he needs a leader like matt was before. Jackson can't lead a team or keep the others in check. obviously I'm a homer but if Rice stays healthy with Williams on the side we will be solid. are O line is are weakest point. Okung is a beast if healthy but that's a big if.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 03:13:33 PM »
Marshal just got traded from Miami to Chicago for two measly third round picks. Either Peyton hates the guy and that meanms coming to Miami, or Peyton may stay clear now. I'd rather not have Peyton on Miami if there's no deep threat.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 03:42:55 PM »
@glennonsports

ESPN's Bill Polian calls Peyton competition dead heat between #Titans and Denver.

Reports also saying Archie Manning meeting with Titans tonight also. The claim of the reports is that Archie, Mrs. Manning & Peyton's wife (a native of Tennessee) are all saying Titans.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 11:43:00 PM »
Peyton has said he is still open to talk with other teams...Funny how the Niners and Alex smith havent agreed on a contract yet...hmmmm.....makes u wonder

The Best of 3 Worlds