Author Topic: Michael Jackson Programme  (Read 1102 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:Michael Jackson Programme
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2003, 09:07:15 AM »
yeah they tried to klown him, but his sooo rich that when he makes mistakes he doesnt accept it, or jus tries to ignore it.......jus like a lil kid would do.....
you'll see his very much a lil kid inside..........i dunno, his abit confused, but his still the man! jacko!

peace

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2003, 09:39:56 AM »
MJ is the GOAT and i will support him til the end...

PS...Bad is his best album

;D

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2003, 12:54:46 PM »
he has a cheeky smile ;D
he has a cheeky smile ;D
Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson is a paedophile

come on guys he was holding hands with a twelve year old boy, who sleeps in his bed with him.

Never surrender

bez

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2003, 01:01:23 PM »
Yeah... sometimes he shows maturity (I think he has a very mature view on fatherhood) but generally he's got the mind of a 8 year old.  

Thats why he lives in never land, where you dont age, you never grow up.  hes dope IMO.  Kids wanna sleep in his room, so be it.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2003, 01:11:48 PM »
So if you had a kid it would be "dope" to let him sleep in bed with a 44 year old man?

bez

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2003, 01:23:32 PM »
So if you had a kid it would be "dope" to let him sleep in bed with a 44 year old man?
Man, if I had a kid I wouldent let them sleep in his bed, fuck na.  But I am saying that if I had a kid that had 6 months to live and he wanted to stay over at Micheal Jacksons house, then I dont see a problem with that.  Not to sure about the same room thing, but I dont think anything would happen, he seems such a nice guy.  

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2003, 02:40:01 PM »
the way the interview was done it reminded me of that simpsons epside where homer is accused of sexual harrasment.

U no the one where he tries to take the gummy bear off the girls bum, anyway homer goes on tv to do an interview to clear his name.

Interviewer = "so homer u admit u touched her candy"
homer = "mmmm candy"
Interviewer = " so u admit it"

u c the clock go back and homer answering yes to another question.

Interviewer ="ure silence will only make it worse, no mr simpson dont hit me noooooooo"

Thaats what the mj interview was like they tried to twist everything he said, and cut off parts so he seemed weird.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Koncept

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2003, 02:58:59 PM »
After he had the first one (he was having trouble breathing), he fell on stage and broke his nose, necessitating ANOTHER nose job.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2003, 01:35:11 AM »
1. The press is destroying him about 'lying' about his plastic surgery, when in fact he didn't.  He really did only have 2 nose jobs, and it's true that both of them were to help him breathe.  Of course, he had them reshaped, but both were necessary nose jobs. After he had the first one (he was having trouble breathing), he fell on stage and broke his nose, necessitating ANOTHER nose job.  He prob. shouldn't have had them cut more off when they did it, but they were both necessary.    

yeah because his nose is the only thing that has changed over the years, my arse.

Never surrender

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2003, 03:19:51 AM »
^^ If you weren't so anti-intellect (new word) maybe you'd look up 'vitiligo' and the things it causes, like skin lightening, loss of pigment in the lips, etc. etc. etc.  And then you'd know why he looks like that.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2003, 03:24:53 AM »
If you were the worlds greatest entertainer, and had just put out hte biggest selling album of all time, and your hair caught on fire, triggering the vitiligo active that lies in your blood from your father (Head trauma triggers vitiligo), and you started seeing this when you looked int he mirror

So you started wearing makeup to cover up the few dark spots left on your face and body..... and had surgery to make your nose look more white, then had to start wearing lipstick when the pigment left your lips multicolored, and your eyelids white... so you put on mascara...

then some punk ass kids with no knowledge of the subject started trashing you online, saying you wanted to be white, blah blah blah... all the while, you can't even help how you look....

How would YOU Feel?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2003, 03:25:49 AM by Trauma Phillips »

bez

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2003, 08:00:31 AM »
IT DONT MATTER IF YOUR BLACK OR WHITE, its a fucked up saying if your that kid innit.

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2003, 09:28:41 AM »
FUCK THE PRESS MICHAELS THE BEST

;D

Oh and u tell Trauma....

8)

bez

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2003, 10:16:05 AM »
Hell yer hes the best, he aint the king of pop, hes the king of music IMO.

So what he seems a little strange, hes just a big kid.  Nothing wrong with that.

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2003, 11:57:32 AM »
First off trauma who the fuck are you calling kid?

Second where did I say he wanted to be white?

and does vitiligo make your cheekbones look like they've have surgery done on them?

Never surrender