Author Topic: (video) Mystikal feat. Birdman & Lil Wayne - Original  (Read 562 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: (video) Mystikal feat. Birdman & Lil Wayne - Original
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 12:02:32 PM »
not the type of lead-single i'd expect from Mystikal, but its alright i guess

Lil Wayne had the best verse on teh song tho.
What the fuck where u listening to cuzz..wayne had the worst verse on the song..Mystical should have had this song to him self.

in comparison wit Baby and Mystikal,
Wayne had teh best rhymes on this one, most def

U could argue that, but his delivery was :loopaper:

never said anythin about delivery.
best verse = lyrics, rhymes

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 11:02:12 PM »
Good to see Baby supporting sexual predators.  ::)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 11:10:55 PM »
mystikal is bald too ?  :D

You seem really occupied with other mens appearances. Faggot?

You are constantly on my nuts, fucking stupid homosexual. GTFO and die, idiot.

jaydc touched a nerve :D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 02:49:08 AM »

What the fuck where u listening to cuzz..wayne had the worst verse on the song..Mystical should have had this song to him self.

Wayne had teh best rhyme
s on this one, most def

A dope verse is a combination of flow, lyrics, rhyme scheme and delivery. It doesn't matter how dope your lyrics are if it sounds like ass no ones gonna give a fuck. You can argue Wayne for best lyrics but not best verse.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 03:28:00 AM »
mystikal is bald too ?  :D

You seem really occupied with other mens appearances. Faggot?

You are constantly on my nuts, fucking stupid homosexual. GTFO and die, idiot.

jaydc touched a nerve :D

no, just my balls. because he's fucking gay, like you and your retarded father.  :D :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 04:20:13 AM »

Wayne had teh best rhyme
s on this one, most def

A dope verse is a combination of flow, lyrics, rhyme scheme and delivery. It doesn't matter how dope your lyrics are if it sounds like ass no ones gonna give a fuck. You can argue Wayne for best lyrics but not best verse.

i disagree,
a dope verse has always been  the best 16 bars. the competitive nature in hip hop is  the bars n the lyrics, not the flow.. its been like that since the 90's

as long as the artist has the best rhymes and isnt soundin like total shit wit his delivery, its the best verse.. it doesnt matter if the otehr rappers on the track show n prove wit a monstrous flow. if they aint up to par wit the pengame, they "lose"

if u listen to rap, cuz of "delivery", u might as well listen to Bone Thugs N Harmony
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:51:58 AM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 08:37:48 PM »

Wayne had teh best rhyme
s on this one, most def

i disagree,
a dope verse has always been  the best 16 bars. the competitive nature in hip hop is  the bars n the lyrics, not the flow.. its been like that since the 90's

as long as the artist has the best rhymes and isnt soundin like total shit wit his delivery, its the best verse.. it doesnt matter if the otehr rappers on the track show n prove wit a monstrous flow. if they aint up to par wit the pengame, they "lose"

if u listen to rap, cuz of "delivery", u might as well listen to Bone Thugs N Harmony

I dunno you even just said yourself as long as the delivery isn't total shit so you have to admit it still holds weight. I look for the total package in a verse. I used to get excited abouthard hitting punchlines and dope metaphors but if it's not a battle rap track then it's not as important in my opinion. I respect where your coming from though.

To me that is why Biggie is the GOAT, Lyrics, Rhyme Schemes, Flow, Delivery, Content and Charisma. Total package.

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 11:29:13 AM »
exactly,,  :)

yea, it holds weight, but Wayne doesnt sound like total shit. thats an over-exageration IMO,
he might not pack a  punch when it comes to poignant articulation, delivery, flow or whatever at all times,
hes a very slurry character, but as long as he spits the best rhymes id crown his as the winner (n hes good when it comes to punchlines, altho corny at times), . i dont give a damn if Busta Rhymes or Mystikal (for example) rap they asses off on the same track. if they aint sayin anythin, they "lose"